She's perfect!!

The greatest gift of god.

 

You arrived at the meeting and practice spot of  your group B1A4. You’re face filled with happiness. They noticed it.

 

“What‘s with that smile?” Cnu asked directly. While the others our suspiciously looked at you.

 

You gasped. “M-muh nothing.!” you denied. “You‘re late again?” Jinyoung complain with his soft and gently voice.

 

“Mianhae.” you bowed and give them a sweet smile. They gasped in shock . Whenever you smiled they’re angrily became change to be a good mood. They can’t used to it.

 

“Tsssss.!” Gongchan hissed. *Again!* in his mind.

 

“Okay. Let‘s practice.” Sandeul offered. “Okay” they agreed. You started practiced for the presentation next week.

 

After one week opening of  Foundation Day . You and the B1A4 are the guest in your school.

Performed and all girls started to scream as if there is no tomorrow. This was the tough day for you.

 

At the gym. You all finished the performances . You almost forgot your one of they’ve chosen to be the school’s representative.

 

“Guys. I have to go now, my mom called and it‘s urgent.” you made an excused. They gasped.

 

“O-omoo! Okay!.” Jinyoung smirked.

 

“Okay. Bye!.” you nodded and left in a hurry.

 

You rushed to the changing room. . Where the make-up artist, hair stylist, and your fashionist is waiting for you.

 

“S-sorry to keep you guys waiting.” you said sorry for them. But they understand and smiled they started to make over you.

 

The B1A4 is waiting for you to present.

 

“Where is she?. How long it will takes? I‘m so excited to see her.” Baro pouted.

 

“Me too!.” Sandeul agreed.

 

“Good thing is ~~~~~ah! Is not here he couldn‘t steal her to us.” Cnu stated.

 

“Yeah you’re right” Gongchan agreed. When Jinyoung just nodded.

 

The music had stopped. “Ladies and gentlemen were about to start the opening of our Foundation Day. But I would like to thank first our guest. The B1A4! .(They clapped while others are screaming)  ”

 

They give a sweet smile with a peace sign. Girls continually screamed.

 

MC continued. ”Thank you ok! I will going to introduce to all of you, our Representative of this school. Boys and girls too Are screaming like a totally crazy person.

 

“Ms.~~~~~~~!.” The Mc. Chuckled then clapped you came up the stage with a sweet smile. All  gazed down at you. You’re Dazzling beauty is brighten up in the whole stage. The Gym filled with screaming.

 

Then you spoke ”Good morning everyone. Have a Pleasant And wonderful day. I would like to say that I am going to Represent our school” Just then, You stated you continue your speech.

 

 “She’s the pretties girl I’ve ever seen! In my whole life.” Baro still staring at you..

 

Gonghan’s jaws Dropped. While he’s Gazing at you.

 

“She’s perfect!!” Sandeul added

 

“Wow! How I Wish she could be mine!” Cnu hopelessly said.

 

“With her simple peach Dress. Shows her true beauty” Jinyoung muttered. Baro tapped Gongchan’s shoulder. ”Yahh! You’re speechless Hyung!” He teased.

 

“No! I’m not.!” Gongchan denied.

 

“We knew you like her too. Just tell.” Baro winked

 

“Tsssshh! Stop fooling around okay!.” Gongchan said irritated and shrugged him.

 

They are all burst into Laughter. They looked at you again.

 

You’re walking through when they saw you. They glanced  around “ It’s were chance it’s either nor or never” they chorused. They blocked your way.

 

You’re eyes widened! They shyly stated” H-hi ms.`~~~~~ ah!”

 

You gasped in shock. Your mind became white and your knees started shaking. You had no idea what to do? *Why did they approach me? I thought they don’t like me because I’m annoying!.* you thought.

 

“Are you okay?!.” Jinyoung quickly asked with concerned.” Did we scared you?. Oh! I feel sorry for tha~~” Cnu added

 

You interrupted him. ”What can I do for you guys?” you said instead.

 

“Ah! W-we just want to be friends to you ?” Baro directly said

 

Your faced turned red ”What!?” you blurted

 

“ Is there anything wrong?” Sandeul smirked

 

“ Yes? I mean no!!! I’m in a hurry! I think we should talk later.” you made an excuse and left.

 

“Okay! We understand.” they said.

 

*I made a big mistake!.* you mumbled in your mind and straight to the conference hall.

 

 

AT THE MANSION……..

 

“Aishh! I’m so bored!!!” Youngmin complained

 

“Me too.” Hyunseong agreed.

 

“We have 90 days left we’re losing our time.” Donghyun reminded.

 

“Yeah were wasting our time we should make the first move of our mission “ Youngmin pouted

 

“I missed her!” Minwoo pouted. He gently bit his attractive lips.

 

“Let’s enrolled in her school!“ Kwangmin offered

 

Jeongmin agreed. ”Yes he’s right.”

 

“But how we were going to do that?” Minwoo asked.

 

“We should asked for help! To noona!?.” Kwangmin said

 

“Yes you’re right!.” Youngmin excitedly squeal

 

“That‘s a good Idea Kwangmin!.” Donghyun said and hi-five him.

 

“It’s because his my twin brother.” Youngmin giggled .

 

“And so?” Jeongmin pouted.

 

Youngmin bit his pinkish lip. ”I’m good like him.” Minwoo laughed. Hyunseong threw a pillow to Youngmin then he threw it back.

 

“I doubt!.” Kwangmin blurted. They look at each other and started to laugh.