How lucky she is

The greatest gift of god.

 

After 3 months. At the school  the B1A4 saw you and invited you watch their new performance.

You froze when you saw  girls surrounding you which continue asking you.

 

“Ms. ~~~~~ah! Why are you alone?”

 

“Where are the others.?”

 

”Yeah where‘s the Jo twins and others.”

 

“What happened to them?”

 

You gasped. “Um, well they already left.” you stuttered.

 

“What do you mean?” they continue asked.

 

“It‘s just an urgent that’s all.” you sobbed.

 

Suddenly the B1A4 came and help you.

 

“Excuse me! Gal‘s may we borrow the popular girl in your school.” Baro said and dragged you away from them.

 

The girls surprised. “What! O-okay.”

 

“She‘s really are not alone.”

 

“How lucky she is.”

 

“Bye~ girls.” Sandeul winked. That made the girls freak out. “Kyahhh”

 

“Thanks guys.” you said.

 

“It‘s nothing. Anything just for you.” Baro said.

 

“Are you alright?. ” Cnu said.

 

“Yeah you look so sad?. Did something happened?.” Jinyoung asked in concerned.

 

You just gaped at them.

“Okay! It‘s okay if your not ready to share it.” Gongchan said.

“Can you listen and watch our new performance?.” Cnu offered.

 

“Really what is the title of that?” you asked.

 

“It‘s Only one.” Cnu replied.

 

“It‘s dedicated for you.” Sandeul smirked and winked.

 

You blinked in shocked. “Um, w-well okay I‘d love to.” you said.

 

“Okay! Come on.” Baro giggled.

 

“Let‘s faded her sadness.” Jinyoung added.

 

“Okay!.” they agreed.

 

They started to show their performance.  They dance and sing with feelings just to show your importance to them. You appreciated them. Because of what did they dedicated to you. They’ve done well.

 

You clapped. “Good job guys. You‘ve done well. It‘s nice and amazing!.” you said.

 

“For you!” they said. And give a cute pink cake came from them.

 

“F-for me?” you gasped in shock “Yeah” they nodded.

 

You smiled. “Well, thanks to you guys.”

 

See you smiled. “

We‘ve love to see you smiling. Because It makes us feel better.” Gongchan said.

“Yeah Gongchan‘s right. So please cheer up!.” Jinyoung added. And pinched your cheeks.

 

You blushed. “T-thanks, I‘m lucky I have ‘ em and you guys. Who‘s the main objective is to

make me happy. Thank you guys!.” you stated.

 

“We‘re happy to hear that.” Sandeul said.

 

“Because making you happy is the best thing to us. Making happy the one we love is the best thing why we‘re still existing in this world.” Baro stated.

 

“I‘m happy to hear that. It makes me feel better.” you said with your heart filled with joy but kind a Sad because of the others.

 

“But why did you guys gave me this kind of presents?. What for.” you asked

 

“Do we really need to repeat it?” they asked. You nodded “Yeah”. they make a  form heart.

 

“That‘s it.” they giggled and smiled. “Really thanks guys.” you said. And smiled.

 

They comforted you and don’t make you sad. And afterwards they send you home. They’ve been a good gink to you.