This time you will end everything

The greatest gift of god.

 

The next day, you woke up with a big smile in your pinkish lip. The 6 cute boys led you to school. When you all arrived at the school, all students are stared and gasped in surprised.

 

“Goodmorning.” they greeted.

 

You and the 6 boys nodded. And go straight at their classes. You answered the question  at the board perfectly in just 1 minute. They are all amazed.

 

 

“Cheonsa is really cool!” Minwoo said. “Woahhh! yeah” they agreed.

 

End of the class. You and boyfriend were going home.

 

B1A4 Secretly peeked on you and the boyfriend.

 

“They arrived together and they went home together? What‘s all about this.?” Baro Suspiciously said.

 

“I can‘t understand too.” Cnu said.

 

“Are they relative?.” Jinyoung smirked.

 

“Yeah it could be?.” Sandeul said

 

“I hope so.” Cnu smirked.

 

Gongchan wondered. “Wait guys this past few days ~~~~~ah!. He haven‘t attended to our practices.? And whenever he haven‘t seen him, we always see her.” he suspiciously said.

 

Jinyoung thinks. “Yeah his right I noticed it too.” he agreed.

 

“What‘s going on. What do you mean ?” Baro confusedly asked.

 

“Do you think that ~~~~~ah! And her is only one?” Cnu Added.

 

“That‘s what I‘ve seen and observed.” Gongchan replied.

 

“Do you think it can be?.” Sandeul asked.

 

“Well, yeah it happen in the telenovelas but I‘m not sure in reality.” Baro  added. Seems he already got it.

 

“Anyways were already late.” Jinyoung blurted. They look at their watch. And they whizzed in through the gate and they quickly went to their class.

 

After the class you went home together with the 6 boys. And rushedly change into boy and went straightly at the B1A4 Meeting spot. This time you will end everything.

 

“Bye bye I have to go now.” you said and left. You don’t even know they followed you secretly.

 

 

At the Meeting spot.

 

You arrived and there’s no one there and you sat on the bench and wait for them. After 10 minutes they finally arrived. They gasped in shock.

 

“Hi!” you waved. “~~~~~~~~ah!” Baro blurted. And stared at you.

 

“You finally came here.” Cnu added.

 

“Yeah. Ah! What‘s wrong.?.” you asked.

 

“Nothing we just noticed this past few days you didn‘t appeared in our practice.” Jinyoung stated.

 

“Are you hiding something with us?” Sandeul directly said.. “Is there something we should know?” Gongchan added.

 

You froze and became serious. “Can I asked you guys for the last time.? Why are you guys called B1A4?.” you asked.

 

“Well, actually only one member which is Baro  has a blood type B. And all other 4 member have a blood type A. It basically stand for B the 1, A for 4. That‘s it.” Cnu explained.

 

You give a small smile then said. “Ah! So it‘s basically means that I’m not suited in this group. Seriously I came here to end my big mistaken.”

 

“What do you mean?.” Jinyoung asked.

 

“Can you please answered us directly.” Gongchan smirked.

 

“Yeah.” Sandeul added.

 

“M-Mianhae! I lied to you guys. I feel sorry for everything. I didn‘t mean to do that. And pretend to be a boy.” you yelled and started to cry.

 

They’re surprised.

 

“You mean you are not a guy?.” Cnu asked. You shook your head. “No I’m not cause I‘m a real girl.”

 

“Then who really are you?” Jinyoung added in disbelief.

 

You don’t give them an answered instead  you cried a lot. And covered your face.

 

Baro shoved you and cause you to fell down. “Who the hell you think you are to do this to us.! You BIG LIAR!.” He yelled.

 

Jinyoung headed towards you and held. “Gwenchana? Hey Baro don’t be so rude to her. She might get hurt. She‘s a girl she admitted it. Although she does a big mistake to us. We should still respect her.” he sobbed.

 

“I-I can‘t blame him. So I-it‘s okay, I must be punish. ” you mumbled.

 

The wigged fell down and they finally saw the real you. They’re eyes widened. “~~~~~~~ah!”  they blurted.

 

You‘re still crying .“Yeah I-it‘s me. M-mianhae. I cant take it anymore. Bye.” you said and flee. Jinyoung tried to stop you but Gongchan Grabbed him.

 

“But why.?” Jinyoung complained. Cnu shook his head.

 

 

They are still in shocked. Then the boyfriend appeared and threatened them.

 

 

“ Aishh! You guys are always making ~~~~~~ah! Cried. I won’t forgive you!.” Youngmin angrily said. Kwangmin quickly held his twin.

 

“Try to hurt her again or I‘ll vanished all of you!.” Kwangmin glared at them.

 

“And don’t you ever touched her again even her nails or else I’m gonna smash you all.” Minwoo snapped.

 

Baro raised an eyebrow grew defensive at the new competition. “You~~~~”  Jinyoung grabbed him.

 

“We warned you guys. We don’t wanna see you hurting her and  don’t cha! Ever dare to lay your dirty hands off of her.!. Because it’s pissing me off.” Donghyun sobbed.

 

“Don‘t say we didn‘t warned you.” Jeongmin added and winked with a foolish smile.

 

 They give them a fierce look before they left and find you. The B1A4 got speechless and just stared at them in disbelief.