Searching for something

The greatest gift of god.

 

The next day, B1A4 is searching for something. Every time they’re going to school, they’re looking for something before they go straight to their classes.

 

“W-wait! Just wait a little more.” Baro plead. ”Yeah! I could sense that she‘s coming right now.” Sandeul agreed.

 

“Why were still hoping for someone who‘s impossible to get.” Gongchan said.

 

 “Oh! Gongchan-ah! I think there is nothing wrong with that.” Cnu disagreed with Gongchan mentioned.

 

“Yeah! I think so.” Jinyoung said. ”Do as you wish. Me I‘m not going to waste my time for thi~” gongchan said interrupted by Baro.

 

“There she is.!” he smirked. They are all looked at the place that Baro pointed.

 

“Yeah, what a beautiful lady.” Sandeul said with hopeless tone. ”You‘re right, I knew she is also popular in her school.” Jinyoung smirked. Gongchan just nodded.

 

“I really wanna make a move!.” Baro  snapped but Cnu stopped him. “Take it easy, don‘t be so excited about that. This is not the right time .”

 

“Quick Hide!.” Jinyoung shouted. They hid at the left side of the gate of their school. The guard accidentally saw them and secretly laugh.

 

“What‘s going on?.” Gongchan slightly angry said. ”Yeah! Why did we hid anyways?.” Cnu agreed.

 

“Did she noticed us!.” Jinyoung asked and peeked a little bit.

 

“Ow! I dunno she will look at here.” Sandeul said in disbelief.

 

“You‘re freaking me out.! I just wanna stare at her.” Baro complained. Cnu stopped him.

 

“I guessed not.” Jinyoung said in relief. Gongchan offered to go in their class. “Hey guys come on let‘s go inside or else we‘ll be late. And look it‘s embarrassing.!”

 

“Okay!.” they agreed.

 

“Huh? Ahjusshi did you see something in there?” you asked. The driver responded . “Nothimg. Ms. ~~~~~~Ah!”. you nodded and go straight to your class.

 

Your thinking *I swear I saw something in there. Wait why I am bothering myself with that kind of sort. I need to think about how I‘m going to be close to B1A4.* when the boy besides you noticed. “Are you okay ~~~~~~ah!?” he interrupted.

 

“M-muh? Y-yeah I‘m okay.” you gasped. End of the class. You already knew what will your going to do to them. You go straight at the mall and bought a wigged and some boys stuffs.

 

“Ah! Ms. ~~~~~~~ah!. What are you going to do with that stuffs?” your driver curiously asked. You don’t give him an answer instead you give him a smile. Then go home.

 

“I knew it would be useful. Good luck to myself.!” then you slept.