First day of school

The greatest gift of god.

 

 

 The first day of your school, you woke so early when your personal maid woke you up and served your breakfast.

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!.

 

“Ms.~~~~~~~~~!” then the maid opened the door.

 

“Good morning, ms. ~~~~~~~! Your breakfast and your uniform is ready.” your maid said. You woke and rubbed your eyes ,stand and go straight in the bathroom without any words.

 

After your servants fixed you up, you go down the kitchen and eat. Your mother is waiting for you. And she greet you “Good morning, my dear. Come on let‘s eat.” she said.

 

You only says ”Yes, Umma”. the two of you started to eat.

 

The maid get your bag and lend you to go and get in your car while the driver is waiting for you there. ”Good morning, ms.~~~~~~~~! Shall we go?” the driver said then you said. ”Okay!.”.

 

On your way to school. You are at  the highway. The road had a traffic. Because there is an  accident happened there. After 20 minutes you saw an ambulance driving fast then the traffic has gone.

 

When you arrived in your school some of students are waiting so early just to see you and greet you. And you bothered by that. “Good morning, ~~~~~~~~~ah!” they greeted. You nodded. And go straight to your room.

 

*Here I am again! This happens every single day. Why am I not still used to it.* in her mind. You bit your lip and made a deep breath.

 

“Hi, can I sit here?” someone said. You look at him and said “Yeah besides it‘s not mine”. the guy shock and his face turned with a big smile. ”Oh thanks it’s my pleasure”. *She smirked at me* his heart keep pounding and pounding as if it wont stop.

 

Break time, you go at cafeteria by your own. Some of your classmates offered you to come with them but you refused.

 

*Kyahhh so boring! I want to be well-known but not like this.* you said in your mind. While eating you accidentally heard the two students near at you talking about the B1A4.

 

”I am so lucky!”  the girl said with excitement. The other girl asked “Why?”.

 

“Because I saw the handsome and the coolest group B1A4!!”  she shouted  “Really! Oh! Your so lucky although they are not the same school as we , its okay we have  the chance to see them.” the other girl said .”Yeah”.

 

You started to wander who was that. And you became so curious about this. *B1A4 huh? Cool? Let see.*. you go back in your class after the break time.

 

The end of the first day , your waiting outside the gateway of your school. Some of  your schoolmates are saying goodbye to you. When you heard the screaming of some girls and  saw the group that you are thinking of.

 

”Kyahhhh!! The coolest B1A4!” screaming of girls.

 

You look at the place where the popular boys standing. *So they are the coolest guy that they were talking about. Hmmn they‘re actually cool huh.* on your mind.

 

Beep. Beep . Beep.

 

“Ms. ~~~~~~~~~~ah! Its time to go.” the driver said. He got your bag and help you to get in.

 

“Uh oh. O-okay!” you said. Before you get in, you look at ‘em . On your way home, you still bothered by that group. That makes you to decide to be close to them.