They're really are gone.

The greatest gift of god.

 

The day comes where it’s time for them to leave. You’re still sleeping.

 

“I will leave here all the gifts we‘ve going to give to her.” Kwangmin said before he leave first he kissed you on your cheeks.

 

“Yeah okay.” they nodded

 

 Donghyun held your hands and kissed it. Then left

 

Hyunseong kissed you on your forehead while Youngmin kiss you on your cheeks. And whispered “I will miss you cheonsa.” they left

 

Jungmin rubbed your hair and kissed it. *Bye bye* he said to himself and leaved .

 

Only Minwoo is still there. He kissed you on your lips and whispered “Saranghae.” he stared at you before he left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The 6 back to the heaven’s passage. The old man appeared.

 

“You accomplished mission guys. ” he stated

“Yeah!“ they giggled “But?” the old man blurted.

 

“What‘s wrong ahjusshi?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“But why?” the others added.

 

The old man contineu “~~~~~~~~~~Ah! Already caught you in action. That‘s why..” they irrupted. “You mean we failed.!” they blurted.

 

“Yeah.” the old man said in sad tone. They’re shocked and speechless.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You finally woke up. And looked for them but nothing appeared in front of you.

 

“Guys! Where are you?” you shouted. *Where are they?. OMG! Did they already left? No!* you thought. “Guys where are you please don’t fooling around!” you yelled but nothing appeared in front of you.

 

You looked around the place and went back to your room.

 

Your tears started to flow.

 

“They really are gone.” you murmured. Then you saw a box and open it. You saw their gifts to you and read their messages together with some pictures and take a look at it. But the message of Minwoo grabbed your attention.

 

 

“Hey! My cheonsa. I would like you to know that I love you more than you know. I felt this on the first place but I just kept it as a secret so I could be pair to others but when we come back soon. I‘m going to say it in personal. Just always take care of yourself. Saranghae!. ~Minwoo”

 

You hugged it and said. “Saranghae!. How I wish you could come back together with others but I feel sorry for you guys I got you in trouble.” you said in your mind.