I believe in you my angels

The greatest gift of god.

 

A coupled of week past. You and your new group do the same thing. Practicing and jamming. And always make fun to you.

 

One day they’re suspicious about you. And you worried a lot. Because you kept this secret for a long time. But still you couldn’t find out the true happiness and love that you wish for.

 

You became so hopeless.

 

“I don‘t know whenever ~~~~~~ah! smiled I felt strange.” Cnu opened.

 

“Me too.” Sandeul smirked

 

“Yeah I actually felt that too.” Jinyoung added.

 

“ It seems when she smiled my  heart started pounding as if it won’t stop.” Baro said.

 

Gongchan nodded. “I felt that too. In the first place.” he shyly muttered.

You already arrived and they started to stared straight at you. You felt embarrass.

 

“Annyeong~” you said. You noticed it instead you bit your lip. “Is there anything wrong.? ”

 

“Hmmn nothing.” Cnu Said. “Yeah his right” Jinyoung agreed.

 

Pretending they’re not suspicious about you.

 

“Okay!.” you smirked but still you worried. They’ve chosen to shut their mouth and seek for the truth secretly.

 

“Let‘s practice.” Cnu offered. They agreed.

 

Gongchan played the music. Titled OK. They start practicing as they perfect the steps. After that  they went home.

 

You bothered about why did they give you an inquiring look.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

“Cheonsa is really good at everything.” Minwoo cheerful said. “Yeah that‘s why I owed her a lot.” Kwangmin agreed.

 

“She‘s really cool and amazing! How did she managed her voice and everything?.” Youngmin’s amazed.

 

“That‘s why she has everything!. But she haven’t feel the happiness and to love by someone.”

Hyunseong sadly stated.

 

“What a poor Cheonsa.” Donghyun added.

 

“But still I really admired her.” Minwoo Revealed.

 

The old man spoke with his loudly voice.

 

“That‘s why I gave you a task though. You need to fulfill her incompleteness in her life. And you guys will  make the happiness and love that she really wanted .”

 

“Yeah. We will. Ahjusshi!” they assured.

 

“I trusted you boys. You‘ll the one who will lighten up her life.” the old man seriously said.

 

“Thanks Ahjusshi.” they’re fluttered.

 

“Well, It‘s time. Go guys and good luck!.” the old man declared. They promptly nodded,

 

“Thanks Ahjusshi.”  they left with a gorgeous smile. The old man thought *I believe in you my ANGELS.*