the new student

The greatest gift of god.

 

Tomorrow morning your mother managed the enrollment of the six cute guys.

 

 You’re in the middle of your thought when the principal interrupted and announced that we have few new students here.

 

“Hey stop posing okay. Were not on a photo shoot. Mr. Donghyun, Hyunseong and Jeongmin-ah go to your respective room now.” the principal said. “Sorry” they smiled.

 

They came in. You slowly looked up and gasped. You thought. *How they can be the new student* you gaped.

 

It was Minwoo and the Jo twins. They winked on your way.

 

“Introduced yourselves!” Mr. Jeung said.

 

“He has a baby face his really cute.” girls giggled.

 

”Hi I‘m No Minwoo!.” he smiled and made a peace sign.

 

“I‘m Jo Youngmin.” he waved and give a charming smile.

 

“And I‘m Jo Kwangmin!” he smirked.

 

The girls almost had a heart-attacked because of their heart-stopping smile.

 

“Er, wait where to put you 3?.” Mr. jeung thoughtfully said.

 

“We wanna sit at the back of this pretty girl.” Minwoo pointed his lip at you.

 

You blushed. The twins promptly nodded.

 

“Okay! Go and just sit down.” Mr. Jeung said. They sat down and give you sweet smile. And you just gaped at them.

 

It’s Break time. Everyone left except with the 3 of you.

 

The twin’s hopped over to the desk next to yours. You whirled around “What are you guys doing here?” you curiously asked.

 

“Of course young people must be studying like you. ” Kwangmin said. Minwoo nodded.

 

You made face. “So where are the others anyway?” you continued asked.

 

“Seniors. because they're too old!” they replied. “Are you not happy to see us.?.” Minwoo said with a sad expression.

 

You give him a serious look. “Yes. of course I‘m happy.” you replied with a gorgeous smile.

 

Minwoo surprised and jump like a kiddo~“Yeepee!” you laughed gently.

 

He headed towards you and  pinched you’re cheeks. “Teehee! .You are so pretty Cheonsa~” he giggled.

 

 The twin’s grabbed him away from you. You can’t control your emotion so you burst into laughter.

 

They noticed and look at each other and smiled. They hi-five. They’re happy because they already make you happy. They continually wants to make you feel that way.

 

Suddenly the 3 Donghyun,Hyeonsung and Jeongmin came up to see the 3 of you.

 

“Hey guys! What‘s up.!.” the 3 chorused.

 

“It‘s seems your having fun without us. We kind a felt jealous.” Jeongmin pouted.

 

“Yeah.” Hyunseung ageed.

 

You smiled. “They make me laughed. They are really naughty.”

 

Donghyun laughed and said. ”As what I‘m expected to them.”

 

“What!” Youngmin disagreed and headed towards him and tickled.

 

You laughed again.

 

“You look so pretty with that uniform.” Jeongmin smirked

 

You blushed. “T-thanks Jeongmin.” you shyly replied.

 

Minwoo furrowed his eyebrow “I heard that.” he headed quick as a wink and leaned with Jeongmin and tickled him.

 

You laughed as if  it won’t stop. They noticed you they look at each other and with understanding. You gasped. They headed towards you with a naughty smile.

 

“W-what‘s with that naughty smile.? Oh please don’t fool around.” you said and moving backward until you reach the wall and they caught you they started tickling you.

 

The break time ends and the students go back to their class. The smile on your face couldn’t fade out. After class .You headed towards in your locker room and get some of your necessary things.

 

Then walked through  outside your school. When you went outside the 6 waited for you there.

You surprised.

 

“Hi. ~~~~~~`ah!” they chorused.

 

Your eyes widened. “Kyahhh?? You‘re still here?” you blurted.

 

Minwoo smiled “We are waiting for were beautiful angel.” he giggled.

 

Your face turned red “R-really?.” you said in disbelief.

 

“Yeah.” they agreed.

 

Minwoo and Youngmin took your hands and Kwangmin hold onto your shoulder at your back and they dragged you towards the Car. And the driver droved you home.

 

The B1A4 accidentally saw everything. They’re heart started feel the pain.

 

“W-who the heck they are?.” Baro asked in disbelief.

 

“I-I dunno?.” Cnu replied. “Why they are with our ~~~~~~`ah!.” Sandeul sobbed.

 

“M-my heart aches. I‘m jealous.” Jinyoung complained.

 

Gongchan punched the wall with his angriness. His hands bleed but he doesn’t care about it. Jinyoung Stopped him or else he will smashed his hand.

 

“Please stop it. You‘re already hurt.” Cnu seriously said.

 

“Yeah his right. I knew we’re all hurt but we need to control ourselves.” Baro said

 

“Baro is right.” Jinyoung added.

 

“Come on let‘s go home.” Sandeul offered.

 

They went home.

 

 

At the mansion

 

That was the happiest moment for you.  You want that to happen again.

 

“Thanks guys I’m really happy. ” you said

 

“Your welcome that‘s what we wanted so.” they replied.

 

You made faced. “What?.”

 

“I-it‘s nothing. Just never mind.” Hyunseong changed the topic.

 

“Come on let‘s take a rest.” Donghyun said and winked. He have Donghyun’s back.

 

“Have a good day my cheonsa.” Minwoo winked. You blushed.

 

“Tsssshhh.” Youngmin hissed. And dragged Minwoo.

 

“Kyahhh! Bye bye.” then give you a flying kiss while his still dragged by Youngmin.

 

“Bye bye cheonsa.” Kwangmin said and give a sweet smile.

 

“Bye bye.”  you smiled. And they are all take a rest.