Who are you?

The greatest gift of god.

 

The next day. You decide to jog outside your mansion. When your vision slightly became dim and you fainted. Someone help you. And they lay you at the couch.

 

There gazing at you and waiting for you to wake up. “Is she okay?” Minwoo said in a worried voice.

 

“Yeah. I think so. Don’t worry. She‘ll be okay.” Kwangmin stated.

 

“She‘s really pretty even if she‘s wearing a boy stuffs like that.” Donghyun said.

 

“She‘s much prettier in person.” Hyunseong added.

 

Youngmin gently touch your smooth face. “ And our Cheonsa has a soft and pinky skin.”

 

Jungmin nodded and pinch your nose “Your‘re right”

 

“I was really excited to see her  and now she‘s here right besides us. I‘m so happy” Minwoo giggled. They burst into laughter.

 

“Ssshhhh!” Kwangmin stopped them. “She‘s waking up.” the voices was  excited.

 

They start to stared at you. When you opened your tantalizing eyes. They attracted to it. You slowly stood up and rubbed your eyes gently. “Hi.!” you heard a voice and you look were it came from.

 

Your eyes widened in surprised. You saw 6 angelic faces staring at you. You dazzling thought *Am I dreaming? Or what.?* you pinched your cheeks and you felt it. * I’m not dreaming!. Who are this guys.*

 

You look at them once again and they really are there. Standing in front of you and smiling like an angels. You melted to their attractive smiles.*Please quit doing that* you pouted in your mind.

 

“We‘re glad you‘re finally awoke. You scared us. Gwenchana?” they chorused “M-muh?.” your surprised.

 

You almost forgot that you are in your boy side.

 

”Ehemm. Who are you? And why are you here in we‘re guest house?.” you asked curiously.

 

You manage your voice and yourself. They smiled. Because they knew your true identity.

 

“We we’re renting it already. Anyways let’s formally introduced ourselves.” Donghyun offered. You nodded. “I‘m ~~~~~~~~~~! N-nice to meet you all.” you bowed.

 

“I’m Donghyun” he raised his hand.

 

“And I‘m Jeongmin” he waved and gives you a smile.

 

“Hi, I‘m Hyunseung” he said.

 

“Hi I’m Minwoo the cutest one.” he gives a warmth and innocent smile. You blushed.

 

“The last but not the least. We’re the Jo twins” the twin’s chorused.

 

“I‘m Kwangmin” he smiled the browned-haired. He held his hand out with a wink. You shook it.

 

“Well, I‘m Youngmin” he smiled the blondie-haired. He held your hand gently and kissed it. You yanked back. “Are you Blind?.”

 

He gasped. *I almost forgot.* he thought “Um`well mianhae. I have mistaken you. I thought you were a girl.”*Yes I am* you dazzlingly answered him in your thought

 

‘I-I‘ts okay!. Anyways I gotta go now, well see you around.” you said and left.

 

“O-okay! Nice to meet you too. Bye.” they smirked then smiled and stared at you as you go out through the door.

 

“She‘s really pretty! I like her.” Minwoo stated. “Yeah” they nodded

 

You sighed.“ Kyahh that was close! On the other hand. They‘re really are cute” you giggled and left.