Am I annoying?

The greatest gift of god.

 

At the school you still bothered about what happened yesterday. *Am I annoying? Or how did I annoyed them.* you thought with a sad tone.

 

The teacher came up. Mr. Seung asked. “Who‘s interested to join in this club? This club is Martial art. They will teach you. Taekwondo, kung fu, And as well as other self defense or martial arts?” “Me!.” you raised your hand. They’ re surprised.

 

“Oh! Well Ms. ~~~~~~ah!. Please fill up this form.” you nodded “Okay!.”

 

“Thanks the first day of that is today so you go after your class at the martial art room. ” Mr. Seung said. You just nodded.

 

At the Martial art room. They teach the basic first and you actually learned it in just a minute. Their jaws dropped. “Nice. That‘s good. Well you could go home now because you finished it in just a minute.” Mr. woo said.

 

“Thanks. See yah!.” you said and go home. After you go straight with the B1A4. Again you’re late.

 

They’ re gazing down at you. “You‘re late?.” Cnu said. ”Mianhae!” you feel so sorry for that.

 

“You okay?” Jinyoung asked in concerned. “Yeah.” you smirked.

 

“Come on, let‘s have fun?.” Baro. Offered. They agreed. “Okay.!” they dragged you.

 

“M-muh? Where are we going?.” you asked. “In the place we‘re we could relaxed ourselves.” Jinyoung winked.

 

They are all wearing a towel. They’re surprised you’re still wearing your shirts.

 

“Kyahh!!” you gasped and start to walk away when Baro grabbed your hand. “Hey! where are you going?.”

 

“And why you still wearing that! Come on and take it off.” Sandeul added.

 

“Yeah his right come on.” Cnu Added. They start to hold you. And Baro will take your shirt off and you tried to pull them away from you. But they are strong instead you screamed.

 

“Noooo!!! Kyahhhhhh!!”. they stopped in surprised. “Ah! M-mianhae I-I‘m just not in the mood right now.” then you go outside.

 

You sighed in relief. “That was too closed.”  the boys followed you. And fooled you around.

 

“Hey! You okay?.” Sandeul asked. You nodded. “Y-yeah!”

 

“You know, don’t be shy to us. You can share the truth.” Cnu said in a tease way.

 

Your faced turned red. “W-what do you mean.?” you worried.

 

“The truth that you are a Gay?” Baro giggled. You gasped “Er. What! Me? a GAY!”

 

“Yeah.” they nodded. You sighed in relief you thought they already caught your true Identity.

 

“No! I‘m not.” you made face. They laugh “ Really! Then prove it.” Baro Challenges you.

 

“Okay” you assured. You saw a girl passing by and went straight to her. You leaned on to her and kissed her on her cheeks. The girl surprised and speechless and the boys itself. “Bye” you winked and give her a smile. The girl blushed.

 

“Wow!. That was Cool!.” Sandeul amazed. “You are a straight forward person.” Cnu added. Baro just nodded.

 

“See? I‘m not a gay or what.” they stared at you and said. “Okay.” “Good. So don‘t fool around. Bye I‘m leaving.” you said and left with a big smile. Gongchan and Jinyoung went outside and looking for them.

 

“Hey! What are you doing there? Where‘s ~~~~~~~ah!?.” Jinyoung asked. While Gongchan was staring at them.

 

“H-he already left.” Baro, Cnu and Sandeul chorused.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Why they are treating her like that .Oh! My Cheonsa.” Minwoo sobbed.

 

“Yeah they’re starting to piss me off!. I wanna smash ‘em up.” Youngmin blared.

 

“We should teach ‘em.” Kwangmin said. “You‘re right we will teach ’em soon. ” Donghyun assured.

 

Hyunseong nodded “Yeah. Me too.”

 

“I‘m excited to do that.” Jeongmin added.

 

“Yeah they will regret all this.” Youngmin assured. The old man appeared and said. “The time will come soon.”