What's with that ahjusshi?

The greatest gift of god.

 

Tomorrow ,after your class you go home early and fixed yourself with the help of your hairdresser, fashionist and make-up artist servants where their located inside your mansion.

 

“Oh! you look so handsome Ms. ~~~~~~~ah!” they squealed. Seems they attracted to you.

 

“Really? Am I look like a boy right  now? ” you sad in disbelief. They nodded. “You look like a Prince charming. Just call when we were going to fixed you again like this.” they shyly said.

 

“O-okay! Thanks please keep it as a secret.? ” you  winked and held out your pinky they held your pinky up in the air. ”We promised!.” they chuckled. “Okay.” you go and get your car’s key and headed to your school.

 

You arrived  and all of the student around curiously gazed and wait for you to come out of your car and looked at you.

 

“He totally looks like a Prince charming!”

 

“Yeah! He’s really handsome! who is he.? ”

 

“Wow! So cute!” all girls surrounded you and keep on asking you. ”What‘s your name!?”

 

The B1A4 noticed the commotion between you and girls around you. “Who‘s that guy?”

 

You fell like a totally cute guy. You felt a little embarrass .”Uh-oh! Excuse me ladies. I‘m in a hurry. Mianhae!.” you made a lame excuse.

 

Just Then, you headed towards the B1A4.

 

You wore a cute sun glasses and it’s suited you a lot. That make some girls screamed loudly. *It‘s time.* you go towards ‘em.

 

“Who‘s that guy? I haven‘t seen him before.” Cnu asked.

 

“Am I wrong or what? Is he really heading towards us?.”  Baro gasped in shocked. “No your not wrong.” Sandeul gazed at you.

 

“He‘s cuter than us.!” Cnu said frankly. They promptly nodded. ”Hi!”  you said and give ‘em a  heart-stopping smile.

 

They gasped in shocked. They do only is gazing down at you.

 

“M-muh! Hi!.” they chorused. Then you smiled again. Like a totally prince charming.

 

“W-what can we do for you?.” Jinyoung mumbled. You sighed. “Well, actually I want to be part of the group as well. Could I ?.” you frankly said.

 

“What!?.” they gasped. And look each other.. You gazed at ‘em and says. “Isn‘t it good?.”

 

“Kyahhh! I-It‘s good. Anyways introduced yourself first.” Cnu said politely. The others promptly nodded.

 

“Oh! That‘s good to hear. I‘m ~~~~~~~~~! nice to meet you all.” you bowed and smiled again.

 

They’re faced turned to red.

 

“I‘m Baro, nice to meet you too.” the boy who’s wearing a cap.

 

“Well, I‘m Cnu.” he smiled. The boy who’s wearing pair of glasses.

 

“I‘m Sandeul nice to meet you too.” he held out his hand. And you shook it.

 

“Hi! I‘m Jinyoung.” he smiled. The boy who looks like a girl.

 

Gongchan stared at you. You fell embarrass. “And you?.” you asked instead.

 

“I‘m Gongchan!.” He said seriously. You frightened. “Aww! Gongchan-ah!. Don‘t be so rude like that!.” Cnu complained.

 

“Yeah! Isn‘t it good to have a new cute member?.” Sandeul agreed.

 

“Well, I‘m not used to it.” Gongchan disapproval then glared at you. “Now, you would!” you fury said.

 

“What!” he glared at you. “Yeah! You would! I knew I could do all my best to be part of this group!” you desperately said.

 

“TSSS!!.” Gongchan hissed. *This ! Is starting to piss me off!*

 

“Please stop now. Besides I‘m the leader here. Can you  please support me on my decision.”  Cnu muttered. They nodded. ”Okay!.”

 

“Thanks hyung!” you smiled. “It‘s okay. He fell sorry for that. You just give him a smile.” Cnu blushed. Confused why his face turned to red.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the place filled with light. You can see only is a big door. Which it’s the passage through heaven.

 

In other hand somebody’s watching ‘em. The old man and the 6 angelic boys start to talk about what they saw.

 

“What‘s with that. Ahjusshi?” Kwangmin asked directly.

 

“Yeah?.” the others asked too.

 

“And why we’re  here?.” Youngmin added.

 

The old man explained. “I‘ve told you a while ago. I will give a task. So you Can get out of here.!”

 

“Then?.” Youngmin still confused.

 

“You mean that task is..?.” Donghyun said continued by Minwoo. “Oh! Maybe I already guessed now.”

 

“Me too!.” Hyunseong and Jeongmin smirked.

 

“Yeah! That‘s what I‘m talking about” the old man said.

 

“What!?.” Youngmin still can’t get it. They burst into laughter. Then his twin brother Kwangmin whispered everything to Youngmin.

 

“Okay! I got it.” Youngmin already know it. “Okay! Boys, do I need to explain to you, why did I gave you a task and why did I’ve chosen you to do this. ” the old man asked.

 

“No! we already got it.” they chorused. “Okay. Just don’t forget the rules and regulations guys or else you can‘t go back.”. they nodded. “I will tell if it is your time to start your task.”