She's annoying!

The greatest gift of god.

 

After  classes you go home early and change into a boy. You and the B1A4 had jamming.

 

“Whoops! Sorry to keep you waiting! Guys.” you blinked. And smiled.

 

“You act like a girl. Why are you keep us waiting for you!.?” he snapped and gave you a piercing look.

 

You frowned your eyebrow, “You are such a FUSSY.! Why are you always mad at me.? huh!” you eyed to him. Gongchan got angry ”YOU~” Cnu grabbed his arm. “Stop it!”

 

“He‘s pissing me off.!” Gongchan complained. “I said stopped!. Come on and let see if  he will passed the audition!” Cnu angrily said.

 

“Come on guys.” Jinyoung agreed.  “Yeah his right.” Sandeul smirked.

 

“Okay Let‘s start. Are you ready ~~~~~~ah?.” Baro asked.. You nodded. “Yes.” Gongchan snubbed you.

 

Cnu play the music. The song‘s title is NEVERLAND by Ukiss. “3, 2 1 and go!.”

 

You start and dance as if there is nothing people watching at you. The boys gasped in shock. Their jaws dropped. “He‘s cool!.” you’re done.

 

You asked“ What‘s up with that?.”  .“Yeah” they nodded in disbelief. They are all speechless.

 

You noticed it. “W-what‘s wrong?”

 

Cnu quickly respond “Ah! No! I mean nothing. You are officially the new member of  our group” he grinned.

 

“You are amazing!.” Jinyoung said. “Thanks” you replied.

 

“Okay let‘s have our break time first.” Cnu said “Okay!” they responded. You sat down the floor and take a rest.

 

While the boys start to talk about you. I mean the girl side of you. “I didn‘t see her now. I felt the incompleteness in my day!.” Baro  mumbled. “Yeah me too.!” Sandeul and Cnu.

 

Jinyoung smiled “ I think we could see her some other time.” he give his friend a little hope.

 

“But we still don‘t know her name?”. Baro smirked. “Yeah his right.” Sandeul agreed. Cnu leaned on their shoulder and said. ”Don’t be sad! We could know that soon.” he winked

 

“Tssss. Here we go again!.” Gongchan hissed. They burst into laughter. In your curiosity, you went  to ’em and asked them. “What are you guys talking about? Can you share?.” you smiled.

 

“Yeah! I mean no!?.” Jinyoung refused.

 

“I suggest you wont.” Gongchan disapproved. You bit your lip. “But why?” you give  a puzzled look.

 

“Because She‘s the famous girl in ~~~~~~” interrupted by Jinyoung, he covered the mouth of Baro. “Just never mind.” Jinyoung smiled

 

*Famous girl?* you thought “Yeah maybe it‘s better for you not to know.” Cnu explained and leaned on you.

 

“Maybe I know the girl that you are talking about.” you sobbed. “I told you she‘s really popular everyone already knew her.” Sandeul smirked.

 

“It’s ~~~~~~~~~ah! The girl who‘s famous at the school near at yours.” you added.

 

“Yeah. That‘s it.” Baro assured . You wonder “So what‘s up with her?.” you asked

“She‘s annoying! Are you happy now?” Gongchan snickered. You gasped “What! She‘s not. Why did you said that?” you depend.

 

They‘re surprised. “Why are you so affected? And you are so nosy!. You see I told you guys. You shouldn’t told her so .” Gongchan said and left.

 

“Are you interested with her?” Baro asked directly.“ It’s not important.” you quickly responded.

 

“I think the meeting will end right now.” Cnu made a lame excuse. “Yeah. Maybe it‘s right. I‘m leaving.” you smirked.

 

They nodded. “Okay. Goodbye see yah!.”  you give them a small smile before you left.

 

“Gongchan is right we shouldn‘t shared it to him. He‘s going to be were rival.” Baro agreed.

 

“Yeah I think so.” the others agreed.

 

Too short sorry?  please read thank you.