We already knew your true identity

The greatest gift of god.

 

That night you bothered about what they do a while ago. You can’t even fell asleep.

 

You decide to go outside and seek for a fresh air. The breeze came up to you and it’s really cold.

 

You’re long hair with a layered cut dancing through the breeze of the fresh air.

 

Someone tapped you’re shoulder . You screamed briefly. You almost had a heart-attack. You quickly covered your mouth and look who tapped you.

 

 

“Aigoo! S-sorry did I scared you? Ahmn milk you want?” Minwoo asked he gently touch your hair to comfort you.

 

“You scared me! I thought you were a ghost” you blurted. You give him a queered look  and you realize his look totally innocent then your anger faded. He sat down.

 

Minwoo smiled.*Oh! My gosh! My heart keep pounding please quit doing that* you dazzlingly thought.

 

“I can’t sleep. ” he  smirked

 

“Yeah me too.” you responded. You gasped in shock.*Did he already know my true identity?.*

 

Minwoo stared at you with understanding smile. “Mianhae!”

 

You  quickly asked” W-why?!.” 

 

“Because we already knew your true identity.” he directly said

 

“M-muh really but how?” you continued asked

 

“Remember the last time you fainted?. We held you and lay you down at the coach.” he replied but he doesn’t continued it.

 

*So they felt my…?* Your eyes widened.” “M-mianhae!. Imma big liar.!!” You sobbed .

 

Minwoo pinched your cheeks” OwW! Please don’t cry. Nothing to say sorry about we understand “

 

“No! I’m so bad!! I must be punish! “ you yelled.

 

He wiped away your tears and rubbed your hair. ”Come on. Don’t say those things, you don’t deserve that because you deserve to be happy and to be love.”. Minwoo explained.

 

You keep crying .* Thanks Minwoo but I can’t  help to stop my tears.* you said to yourself, but somehow you were comforted by his soothing words.

 

He hugged you tightly. Just then, he whispered. “Are you done crying my cheonsa?.” you just nodded. You like the way he treated you.

 

You kind a feel good right now. “It‘s good. You might share something to someone whom you could trust. So you can help yourself cleared your mind and relax.” he advised.

 

“Thanks Minwoo.” you smiled and kiss him in his smooth cheeks. Minwoo blushed in surprised and held his cheek.

 

“You okay? Why are you wearing such an expression like that?.” you giggled and give him a naughty smile.

 

“N-nothing. Ah! You silly girl.” he pouted and smiled sweetly. You look onto each other and burst into laughter.

 

You held out your hand to help him stand. He took it when you pulled him, in his heavyness you  got out of balanced and fell towards him. And your lips accidentally touch against his lips.

 

You felt the softness of it. But I’ts briefly, because in your surprised you immediately stood up.

 

You gasped and gently touch your lips. “M-mianhae!” you shyly blurted.

 

His face turned red. “I-its okay! It‘s just a smacked.” he responded.

 

You glanced. “Well maybe we should go back to our respective room. It‘s too late.” you give a lame excused. “Yeah! I think so.” he nodded.

 

The two of you went  straight to your own rooms and got asleep.