You okay? Noona?

The greatest gift of god.

 

It’s weekend. And for you this is the boring and worst day. You woke up so early, you rubbed your eyes as you stood up and went towards the bathroom.

 

*I almost forgot today it‘s weekend* your eyes widened . You sighed. “After the breakfast I’m going to my study room and of course I’m going to study all.” you said to yourself.

 

“Good morning my dear? Come on let‘s eat.”  your mom offered. You just nodded and sat down.

 

“You okay?. I feel sorry for you my dear.” you just gaped at her. “Sorry because your mom is too busy handling one of our business.” she continued.

 

You glanced “I‘m used to it. Umma. You don‘t have to say sorry anyways.” you continue eating.

 

“But, my dear~”  Interrupted by you.

 

“I told you it‘s okay.” you said without looking at her.

 

Deep inside you’re really sad and you want the love of your parents but you couldn’t help to have it instead you’ve chosen to shut.

 

“I‘m done.” you said and left. Your mom just gaped at you.

 

Suddenly the tears of your mom start to flow. But you didn’t noticed it. She couldn’t resist. She wanted to spend time with you. But she can’t , because she’s too busy like her husband.

 

“Ma‘am you should go out and relaxed yourself.” your butler offered. “Yeah! I think so.” she wiped her tears and decide to go out.

 

She’s walking around the river side  with her blank mind. She bumped something and it makes her fall. But luckily fell on someone’s arm. She looks at the 6 boys.

 

“Noona?!” the 6 handsome boys said in concerned. They help her to sat on the bench.

 

“You okay? Noona?” Minwoo quickly asked.

 

While The Jo twins are looking for a glass of  fresh water. The others are worried.

 

“Yeah. I’m okay. Thanks to you guys.” she replied. They sighed in relief.

 

The Jo twin’s came up. ”Noona, here‘s a glass of water”. they give them a hand. “Thanks.”

 

“Thank god you‘re okay Noona.” Donghyun smirked. They nodded.

 

“You looks like an angel who descended came from heaven” your mom said.

 

They give her a warmth smile. ”You looked so sad noona.?” Youngmin noticed.

 

“Yeah he‘s right.” Jeongmin agreed. “You can share it if you want to.” Hyunseong added. Minwoo and Donghyun agreed.

 

“I have my one and only daughter, where I really love so much but I cant make her feel this because I‘m really busy like her father. I always saw her with her sad face. And it hurts me.” she shared.

 

“Aigoo~” they comforted them. “If you will trust us we will make your daughter feel the happiness and fulfilled the incompleteness in her life.” they offered.

 

Your mom definitely said yes. She brought the 6 angelic guys in your mansion. And she gave the hand for the guest house near at your mansion and for the sake of  your happiness.

 

“I trusted you guys. I‘ll leave it to you. I’m leaving because I’ll check and watch were business here. Don’t be shy if you need something just call for the butler. Okay” she assured.

 

“Okay. Noona. Thanks. We promised.” they smiled. “Feel at home. Bye.”  your mom reminded them.

 

“~~~~~~~~ah! Is really rich .” they’re all amazed. They look around.

 “Hey! Guys stop it right now. We should talked about how we were going to meet her.” Kwangmin said. They nodded.