Bonding time

The greatest gift of god.

 

The next day, you  woke up just now. You sat on the bed and rubbed your eyes. You gasped you saw Minwoo, and the Jo twins lying at the right side of your bed. While Donghyun, Hyunseung and Jungmin was sleeping at the left side your big Bed.

 

“Guys?.” you whispered. But they didn’t wake up. So you decide to stood covered them with a blanket and don’t bother them.

 

You saw your mother and she quickly hugged you. “ My dear. I‘m so glad your finally okay right now.” your mom said.

 

Your surprised. And hugged her back. “Umma! don’t worry I‘m already okay now.” your heart screamed with joy.

 

It’s weekend you cooked food for them and baked some delicious cake. You arrange the table and chair. Your mother helped you to do this. Is the first time she spend her time with you. And makes you happy although your dad isn’t there.

 

“MMmm! Smells good. ” they smelled. The food is already set around the table. The 6 came down to see the foods.

 

They’re eyes blinked. “Wow!!!!” they amazed.

 

“Come on handsome boys let’s eat. ” you’re mom offered. You simply smiled.

 

They look at each other and smiled. They sat and pray before they eat. “Let‘s eat.”

 

“Say ah! ~~~~~~~ah!” they said and offering food to you.

 

“Are you guys kidding me? I can‘t eat all of that.” you pouted and then smiled.

 

“Wow it‘s really delicious!” Youngmin said.

 

“Who cooked this?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Me!” you and your mom raised hand and said. You look onto each other and laughed. “We mean we cooked it.”

 

“That‘s what you called like mother like daughter.” Minwoo grinned. They are all burst into laughter.

 

“You silly little boy.” your mom said and pinched his cheeks.

 

Minwoo’s face turned red.

 

“That was they always say.” Donghyun teased.

 

“Yeah.” hyunseong and jungmin agreed.

 

“Spending time with you guys is really amazing! And I love it!.” you giggled.

 

“Oh! that’s good to hear.” Youngmin smirked.

 

“We love to spend were time together with you and noona!.” Minwoo added.

 

“It‘s the best.” Jeongmin assured. And give a cute smile.

 

“Ever.!” Hyunseong added. Donghyun nodded.

 

They hi-five each other.

 

“After you wanna go and swim with the pool outside?” your mom offered.

 

“Yes” they excitedly said. “You my dear?” your mother asked.

 

“O-okay!” you said. After 1 hour they change and wear a swimwear . Your mom and the 6 boys are excitedly waiting for you to come.

 

“I think I cant go and swim.” you shyly said.

 

“Ms. ~~~~~~ah! Trust us your so beautiful in that suit!.” the fashionist said.

 

“Yes go and swim ms. ~~~~~~~ah!” the maid agreed.

 

“O-okay.” you said and you went outside. They are all surprised. Your swimsuit fitted you so much, your white and flawless skin is really exposed but not really revealing as that.

 

“WoW!.” they only said. You look shyly and give them a sweet smile.

 

Suddenly Youngmin grabbed you and led to the pool.

 

“Come on beauty.” he winked

 

You blinked. “Kyahhhhhhhh!”

 

Donghyun and Hyunseong jumped next. While Kwangmin and Minwoo led your mom to the pool. You  enjoyed it as well as they. Wishing they could stay forever like this.

 

That night they set a von fire and sing and eat marshmallows together. Story telling and played a games. That was really awesome for you.