Trends

There's Only Two Things You Must Do Today: Breathe In, Breathe Out

Taemin’s POV

Three days left. Three days until I’m on a plane, flying away from my beloved girlfriend. It was four days yesterday. Four days seems so much better than three, but manager hyung had us on a call back to SM so we could talk about what we’d be doing on our arrival. They want Onew, Key, and I to take a trip to Barcelona, Spain for a publicity stunt. Along with that trip, they want SHINee to go to Russia for the same reason. Although I’d always wanted to see the sites at those places, I wasn’t excited. Mostly because those places weren’t America. They are also thinking about changing our look again. Key and I are going to go blonde. But not like any blonde we’d been before. They were going to bleach my hair again. I hate having my hair bleached. It’s so uncomfortable. After that we’d have to start recording and starting the long journey to a new album. This album is going to be our first Japanese album. We have to remake three of our Korean videos. It was going to be a long and most likely painful process. But knowing that Carolyn would see it was all the more reason to put my all into it.

I noticed Jonghyun wasn’t too thrilled either. He was pestering me all day yesterday and today about needing to hang out with Carolyn.

“Hyung, shush. We can’t see her today. We have to deal with it.”

“But after we leave we won’t be able to see her for years.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“It won’t be years, hyung. Just a few months .During our Christmas break this year we can come visit, okay?” I hated being the strong one for him. She was my girlfriend, not his. I should be the one freaking out and assuming the worst. Not him.

“But they said our Japanese album is supposed to come out towards the end of the year, meaning we might not get off!”

“Hyung, please shut up.” I quickened my pace and walked ahead of him.  We were on our way to get our manager coffee from a nearby café. It was down the street from our apartment. Key had come with us, but he was too busy texting Brianna to notice Jonghyun and I’s conversation.

“Bummie, help me!” Jonghyun whined, pushing the smiling boy.

“Not now, Jjongie.” He said swatting the shorter man away with a giggle.

“Don’t ignore meee,” Jonghyun just whined louder.

“Jjong, listen to Taemin. Although he is younger than you, he is being way more mature. He is trying to be optimistic. Stop being such a downer. Jeez,” the diva puffed. Jonghyun just pouted.

“butbut we didn’t get to see her yesterday either!”

“Yes, but she has a recital today.” I said turning to him. I walked backwards, praying I wouldn’t run into anything. I saw his mouth open but I cut him off, “And no, we can’t go.”

“Why?”

“Because, what if someone recognizes us. Then we are screwed.” He frowned at my words.

“Can’t we go for just a moment? We can take her out to eat!”

“She is with her family.”

“She can always be with her family! She can’t always be with us!”

“Jonghyun. Stop.”

“I’m asking her.”

“UGH. Why do you ask me things if you aren’t even going to listen?!” I sighed in frustration, turning around. I looked up at the sky. It was really beautiful today. Although it was quite cold, the sky was blue with gorgeous fluffy clouds. The old American city was quite gorgeous. Especially with the snow blanketing the streets. For March, the snow packed on quite heavily. Carolyn promised that she would take us to Brandywine Creek before we left. Apparently it was breathtaking in the winter. I decided that while we were there tomorrow that I would tell her about what’s going on with SHINee for the next year, although we weren't allowed to tell anyone, Onew and Key always told their girlfriends.

 I liked to follow trends.

 

That is a picture of my favorite place! Its right by my church. :D Isn't it pretty when it snows?