Almost

There's Only Two Things You Must Do Today: Breathe In, Breathe Out

Taemin’s POV

By the end of the movie I had almost forgotten to ask her about meeting the hyungs!

“Hey, Carolyn?” I said as we walked from the theater to my car.

“Hmm?” I swung are hands back and forth.

“Do you want to meet the hyungs?”

“SHINee?”

“Yeah…”

“Why not? I’ve met Onew and Key before, but Jonghyun and Minho are like a mystery!” she laughed.

I laughed back, “What do you think of Onew and Key?”

“I like them very much! Onew is such a sweetheart and the love of my best friend’s life. And Key is such an adorable guy. He always says he and Brianna are the parents, and Rebecca and I are his children!” she blushed.

“Omo?! Really?! He says the same about me!”

“Hmm…that means maybe one of us is the daughter/son-in law!” she giggled.

“Yeah!” The thought made me tingle inside.

We got into the car and buckled up. It was times like these where I was glad I could drive! It’d be embarrassing to have someone pick us up, especially at my age! I dropped her off at Becca’s place. She and Carolyn were having a sleepover tonight.

As I walked Carolyn to the door, I held her hand. We hold hands often, but this felt different. It felt better.  She rang the doorbell.  I gave her the overnight bag she had packed. I thought it was the manly thing to do. You know, carry your girlfriend’s bag.

“Taemin?” I turned to her as my response.

“Yeah?”

“Umm...Good night!” She smiled up at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

“Goodnight, yebo~” I placed her hands on my neck and wrapped mine around her waist. I pulled her tight and gave her that deep, passionate kiss I’d always wanted. Yes. This is her. The girl of my dreams.

Right in the middle of feelings sparks fly, the front door opened.

“Hey, Caro- OH! Gosh! Sorry!” Becca quickly shut the door to leave us alone. I could see Carolyn blushing.

“…I should probably go then...” she turned towards the door.

“No you don’t! Not without finishing our kiss!” I pulled her back and kissed her again. “Saranghae, yebo~” I quickly walked back to the car, leaving Carolyn to go in by herself. I was too surprised at myself for actually saying that. I had never told a girl I loved them before, unless you count my mother and for fanservice. As I drove away, I noticed the full white moon. A billion stars twinkled overhead. They were almost as beautiful as my yebo. Almost.

 

Omo! Sorry i missed yesterday! Updating everyday is hard...>< i dont know how my dongsaeng, Becca, does it! :OO Sooo ive decided to update every other day...i really need to get ahead on typing these chapters up! I hope you like it so far! 10 chapters? already? Crazy! :DD