Altered

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kai's P.O.V.}

What the hell is he thinking? Us dating? She'd never go for it and media will blow it out of porportion. Not to forget the fans either!!!  This will be the death of her. I can still play the scene in my head over and over again...

~Flashback~

"Take a seat, you'll need it for what I'm about to tell you!" Lee Soo-Man said as we sat down next to each other. Eun Ji was looking around the room for an escape route.

"Did we ruin your little party?" I asked. Eun Ji turned to look at me and then back to Lee.

"Neh, but it's important!" he said standing up. The tension in the air wasn't a shock to me.

"Are you going to make her cry or tell us what you know?" I asked impatiently. Eun JI in her breath and let the air in her chest go.

"I've talked to Kim Young-min and Lee Jong-in about you two. And they have this idea running through my head." he started. Eun Ji began to look worried.

"And that is?" I said annoyed by his prolonging. He walked up to them and placed his hand on both of our shoulders.

"For the good of the company, you two shall date!" he smiled or more like smirk evilly as our expressions turned shocked.

~Flashback~

Damn it all to hell! Why would they do this to us? It's for the good of the company my A$$! All that bastard did was piss me off!

Eun Ji walked into the apartment and stared at me.

"Are you okei?" she asked trying to see how I felt. I was sitting at the kitchen table so I guestured for her to sit down and she did.

"I wondering the same about you!" I sighed and grabbed her hand.

"Well, I'm okei for now, I guess." she smiled. I was surprised she didn't move her hand from under mine.

"If you want out of this just sue or settle with the company and driver and leave." I said as I quickly moved my own hand away. She frowned and got up.

"Why? Do you want me to go?" she asked I wasn't sure I had an answer yet.

"Do what you feel is right." I said I went over to the couch and fell down on it. I pretended to take a nap by closing my eyes to her. I could here her walk back to the front door open it and leave. I couldn't tell if she was angry with me not. And I didn't care!

{Eun Ji's P.O.V.}

Why does this happed to me. Soo-man wants us to fake date and Kai can't handle to pressure. I thought stars like him are suppose to do what they're told. His voice still rings through my head.

~Flashback~

"If you want out of this just sue or settle with the company and driver and leave." Kai said as he quickly moved his hand away. I frowned and got up.

"Why? Do you want me to go?" I asked but I didn't get an answer.

"Do what you feel is right." he said as he went over to the couch and fell down on it. I walked b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter