Payback

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Sulli's P.O.V.}

Heo! Aissh, that Eun Ji girl is ruining everything for me!

Victoria, Luna, Amber, and Krystal decided to stay at the studio late but I couldn't I had to see Kai again.

I went to his Condo and knocked on the door. I waited patiently for answer. And when I got it I almost broke into happy tears.

"What do you want Sulli?" he asked surprised to see me.

"Aren't going to let me?" I replied hoping he would. That's when I heard her voice. The voice of my enemy from behind him.

"Kai are  you coming? The tea's getting cold!" he looked back and then looked at me.

"Deh, sweetie! In just a moment!" he said as he shout the door behind him to come outside with me. He had a look of complete guilt written all over his face.

"What is she doing here?" I questioned him bitterly. He just stared at me like I wasn't even there. I hadn't even realized that we were walking side by side.

"Look Sulli, whatever you thought was between is all in your head! Haven't you read the new issue Elle Korea of yet!" he asked me seemly annoyed by my presence.

"Neh!" I said on the brink of tears. He huffed out his breath and walked back to the door.

"Good night, Sulli!" he said as his disappearing form went inside the Condo. I left with my heart in my hands.

{Lee Soo-Man's P.O.V.}

I was sitting in my office when Sulli walked in. She had a long face and I felt sorry for her even though I didn't know why she was like that. Emotional!

"Excuse me but can I have a word with you! If you're not to busy?" she beamed as she sat in the chair in front of my desk.

"Neh, what's the issue?" I asked her as she snuffled a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter