Tears

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Eun Ji's P.O.V.}

Morning light hit my swollen tear stained eyes. I wonder if we're still going to fake date or fake break up because I don't want too. I wish we could stay together. I didn't he'd be so jealous! It's not like I like Chunji or L. Joe like that. They're just friends!

I got out of bed and got dressed in a t-shirt and some jeans. I didn't feel  like dealing with anything today. I went in to the kitchen and opened the cabinet and grabbed a to go bar. Then headed out the door. I decided to find a job on my own. I think it's about time for me to do things without any help.

I went to Lotte World and found a job working at Chalet Cafe where Exo performed. I didn't have to get interviewed. They hired me on the spot because they needed more help. I was their new waitress.

Working was hard but I had fun. Later that night I another  waitress named Ju Rae Ha were left their to close up the place. When the doors opened and B2ST walked in. Rae Ha almost squieked when see saw Yoseob.

"We're closing up so you have to come back later!" I shouted as I swept the floor. I was hoping they'd leave but sadly they didn't.

"Why is that?" Dongwoon asked as he walked closer to me.

"Because... Like I said we're closing! And nothing will be served to you!" I replied trying to keep my cool.

"Ah, come on. Just this once for us..." Doojoon chuckled when Yoseob leaned in to Rae Ha. She turned pink the instant he did. The jerk!

"Neh! Now leave!" I bellowed as Dongwoon took the broom from my hand. He studied me like he was considering eating me for dinner or not.

"Eun Ji-ah calm down!" Rae Ha yelled as Yoseob in closer.

"Yah! Don't yell my name to these jerks!" I retorted back to her. I rolled my eyes as he winked at me.

"Who you calling jerks?" Gikwang said coldly as he stood near the doors with Junhyung and Hyunseung. Just when I was about to reply to him the doors opened again. I was going to get fired on my first day!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter