Crush

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Eun Ji's P.O.V.}

I can't believe this! He has a duet with the Queen of Rudeness. She knows I know she's only doing that because he wants me and not her. Even if it's just a fake relationship.

"Eun Ji! Come back down to earth." Kai smiled at me. I had completely forgot he was even there. I don't understand how though because he held my hand as we walked.

"Aigoo! What were you saying?" I asked but my thoughts were starting to the better of me.

"It doesn't matter. Let's just go to Icepan!" he said as we continued to walk to his monster contraption his calls a motorcycle.

"You know I really hate this thing right?" I seriously said as he got on to it.

"Of course I know! Now get on!" he shouted and I did. We rode off to Icepan. They have the best Ice cream in the world! To me anyway.

We arrived at Ice to find Suho, Sehun, and Baekhyun sitting at a table, waiting for us there. The rest of the members were in China with Exo-M. Kai helped me off the monster and we walked to their table.

"If it isn't the lucky couple!" Baekhyun teased as they got up to greet us. They gave me a hug and kiss on my cheeks.

"Shut up!" Kai chuckled. He looked adorable when he did that.

"What brings you guys out here?" Sehun asked as looked at me. I swallowed in the air around.

"Kai was in the mood for Icepan? How about you guys?" I probed as I took a seat beside Suho.

"Same here!" Sehun beamed as people walked by.

"Maj-ayo! They have the best ice cream the world!" Baekhyun agreed with us.

"Wow! I thought the same thing!" I smiled as Kai smirked at me.

"Eun Ji-ah!" I heard a voice calling me. We all looked around for the source.

"I'm not crazy right? We all did just here that?" I asked a little bit  confused.

"Neh! We heard it too!" Kai said calming my nerves.

"Eun Ji-ah!" I heard the voice calling me again. And I got up and turned my head to the source.

"Eun Ji-ah! It's me!" Chunji said as he and the rest of Teen Top walked our way.!

"Annyeong, Chunji, C.A.P, L. Joe, Niel, Ricky, and Chanjo!" I greeted them as Kai slid his hand around my waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter