Painful

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Dongwoon's P.O.V.}

We had returned to the studio at Cube Entertainment I was sitting on the sofa writing a song about my inspiration, Eun Ji!

The guys were in the recording booth until they came out  and ruined my silence.

"That Eun Ji is so pretty!" Doojoon laughed as I threw a pillow at his head.

"And she can handle herself pretty well!" Junhyung added as he walked to the door.

"I'm just happy we got away from that weird Rae Ha girl!" Yoseob sighed.

"Maj-ayo! I agree with you there!" Gikwang smiled and close his eyes as he slid on his head phones.

"Enough of this talk! She's Kai's girl." Hyunseung said smirking with his at me.

"Kai's just a newbie at everything. He doesn't know how to be a real man for a girl like I can for her." I announced proudly.

"Let's see if you can win her heart!" Doojoon dared as Junhyung left us to do his own thing.

"Is that a dare or maybe a bet?" I inquired. He laughed at me.

"Both if you want t to be!" he said leaving also.

"Then It's on!" I shouted after him. I'm coming to get you, my Inspiration! So watch out for your new Prince!

{Eun Ji's P.O.V.}

"Eun Ji-ah you made it to work!" Rae Ha asked as I rushed through the front doors of Chalet café.

"Deh!" I managed to say. I had to run to work because I didn't want Kai to follow me here.

"Have you heard from B2ST today?" she asked me as customers started to walk in.

"Neh and I don't want to!" I replied as  helped my first customer of the day. My cell phone started ringing but I just stared at it like it was poison to me. I was hoping Kai wasn't calling me to see if I was at work or something.

"Who's that?" she asked as she reached for my phone. I snatched away quickly before she tried to see anything. The nosey girl!

"I don't know!"  I said as I held it close to my chest.

"Answer it!" she rushed me. I glared at her and answered it.

"This Eun Ji speaking! Who is this?" I asked. The voice on the other end sounded familiar to me.

"Heo! How'd you get my number?" I said puzzled. Rae Ha was jumping up and down to hear who it was. But I wouldn't let her near my phone.

"Okei! Bye!" I hung up my cell phone.

"Who was it?" she asked when I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Chunji!" I said not meaning to give her any answer.

"You mean one of the guys from Teen Top!" she exclaimed happily. Just as I said that Kai and the guys walked in. He walked up to me and hugged me close to him so he could kiss my forehead.

"Hi babe!" he smiled and my heart melted. Again. Aissh, not now! Please not now!

"W-What are you guys doing here?" I asked trying to pry his hands off of me. The guys kept laughing at the situation I was in.

"You didn't think I was just going to let you work here alone with those jerks coming here to bother you all the time while I'm doing other things, did you?" He asked that really long question I was afraid he might've asked.

"N-Neh! Want to order something?" I offered as I handed them each a menu.

"That's my girl!" he gave me his killer smile and I almost fell on my face. Rae Ha was acting giddy again from all the star studded attention the restaurant held in the last few days. I think it was starting to mess with her mind. The poor girl!

"Yah! Eun Ji-ah! Who was that you were talking to on the phone?" the prying Tao asked as he took his eyes away from the menu.

"N-No one in particular!" I bellowed hoping Rea Ha wouldn't say anything to them. Boy was I ever wrong!

"Mueos? You said i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter