Game

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Lee Soo-Man's P.O.V.}

This was a fun Idea! I mean having my people run around like crazy animals. When Sang Haneul said I do a fun beach type game I was all on it. I decided to play a matchup game. Where a any guy can win a date with their dream girl.

So I invited other groups not signed under me as well. I thought it would be the perfect challenge for my guys. Just looking at their faces makes my heart jump around.

"Ah, there the others have arrived!" I continued as they girls chatted amongst themselves. B2ST, and the rest of RaNia and f(x)!

"Okei, now the boys I've picked please make your way to the stage!" I said as Sang Haneul went around to the groups and collected a person. When she was done Kai, Chunji, Dongwoon, and Key made their way to the stage. Kai did not look happy which made me kind of sad. But if he really likes Eun Ji-ah then he'll win a date with her! Right?

{Eun Ji's P.O.V.}

"Okei everyone, time for round one of our game! And this round is called Silly Questions, this is were each young lady asks a silly question to all the guys!" Mr. Lee said smiling evilly underneath. I knew Kai's blood was churning right now. If it wasn't I'd be surprised.

I, Sulli, T-ae, and Jessica sat down in the seats up there on the stage. People from the company and fans were staring at us. I felt so uncomfortable. Sang Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter