Moody

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Eun Ji's P.O.V.}

I went to Mr. Lee's office to talk with him but instead run into Kai! And now he's dragging me down the hall from his office. Am I a doll to him or something. He's not in a good mood and I can tell.

"Yah!" I yelled to at least get his attention. When he finally said a word we were outside the S. M. Building. He stopped in front of what looked like a motorcycle.

"Get on!" he said coldly as he placed himself on and grabbed a helmet and handed it to me.

"Yah, Kai I'm not getting on that monster!" I whined and he chuckled under his breath. In one quick motion he had pulled me on behind him. Before I could protest even more we were off. What's with this guy today. Aissh... Mr. Into Himself!

He took me back to his Condo. He got off the monster and helped me down. Then he grabbed my hand led me to the door, opened it and pulled me in.

"Yah, Kai! What's wrong with you?" he pushed me to the door and smirked. His breath was on my lips. My heart began to panic for me.

"What's wrong with taking my girl home?" he asked as he walked away from me. He went up stairs the place I wasn't allowed to go. Eun Ji get a hold of yourself! He's just being a complete jerk!

"Go change! We're going out tonight..." Kai shouted from upstairs and I went into the room. I went to the closet and pulled out my red blouse, my blue, white and red floral  skirt, and my blue high heels to match. In the far corner of the closet I saw my black leather half jacket. I gabbed everything in my arms and went inside the bathroom. I took a quick shower, got dressed and went outside where Mr. Into Himself, My Moody Prince was waiting.

"What took you so long?" he asked pretending he didn't notice what I had on.

"Gaja! Moody Prince!" I said getting on the back of the monster for the second time. Boy, did I hate his monster contraption. We drove off to a unknown destination.

Kai took us to this fanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter