Torrid

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kai's P.O.V.}

Who told Mr. Lee about our beach day. Aissh...

Is that Sulli with my Eun Ji? No way! She's actually talking with her!

Sulli noticed me watching them and decided it was okay for her to wave. Eun Ji noticed to and smiled at me no more like glared. And I didn't even do anything.

"Kai can you give me a hand with this table?" Kris asked annoyed be our new surroundings.

"Mullon!" I sad turning my head from the girls.

"That's is guys! Help with the preparations!" Mr. Lee said with a big grin on his face. I wanted to knock that smile away when I heard fans screaming. That's when I saw Girls' Generation walking down the beach.

"Hei people!" Sunny smiled as the guys rushed to help them. What lame brains!

{Eun Ji's P.O.V.}

OMG! Girls' Generation, Sulli and her crew f(X), Exo (K&M), SHINee, and etc. are at the beach with poor little me! Well at least their isn't any more nonsensical drama! Right?!

I hope their won't be but with these guys you never know.

I was hoping for a romantic day with Kai but Mr. Lee stole that away from me. Aissh... What does a girl had to do to get what she wants around here.

"Let the party begin!" Mr. Lee cheered as a lot of fans ambushed the beach! Just great, heo...

{Sulli's P.O.V.}

When I told Mr. Lee about Kai,  Eun Ji, and the rest of Exo's Beach day, I was hoping he let me go there alone. And now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter