Dissension

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kai"s P.O.V.}

Exo and I arrived at Lotte World's Chalet cafe! Where there's a lot of performances. I really wanted to Eun Ji to come! My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone yell my name.

"Kai oppa!" I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Looks like Sulli's here!" Lu Han teased me. As she ran greet us. More like me! I saw pretty long brown hair flowing behind her. So kindly slid her out of the way.

"Eun Ji, you're here!" I said shocked to see her. She played with her hands as I studied her surprised facial expression.

"Maj-ayo. Sang Haneul needed help and I provided it!" she replied smiling brightly.

"Can we talk..." I started to ask as Sulli pulled me away. I wonder where the heck was her group f(x).

"Let's go Kai oppa, I want to show you something!" she smiled glaring at Eun Ji. Is she jealous of her?

"Later..." she whispered as I was dragged away.

"Come on Eun Ji, or you'll miss the show!" I heard Tao say to her. I hope they keep her company while I deal with this little problem.

{Eun Ji"s P.O.V.}

Exo performed and I screamed like a fan girl. Wow I really surprised myself with that.

After the concert Sulli was over Kai which gave ma a chance to get to know the rest of Exo better. I already met Suho, Luhan, and Tao! But I wasn't completely introduced to Sehun, D.O., Chanyeol, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, Kris, and Xiumin. From my chat with them they were pretty nice.

"Sulli really likes your friend a lot?" I asked Sehun as I watched her drag him everywhere with her. He kept complaining the entire time.

"Deh! She is!" Lay smiled at me with his charming eyes. But I couldn't stop myself from being Kai's third wheel.

"Where's Kai?" Lee Soo-Man's Assistant Sang Haneul asked us. I smiled and pointed to where he and Sulli were playing run and chase.

"Kai! Please come here! Elle Korea is here!" she shouted. And he beamed because he finally found his way of escape. He ran to us and swung me in his arms.

"Go...go...go..." she yelled as he took me to the reporters.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter