Trouble

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kai's P.O.V.}

"This is now the Final and Fifth round is called Where Do You See Your Relationship, in this round our last lucky young lady, Jessica will ask a question to all the guys." Mr. Lee said introducing Jessica.

"Boys... where do you see your relationship heading in the next three years if you had one? Number three start us off please..." Jessica smiled as she spoke her words.

"I see myself in a relationship in the next three years that has matured and grown with me." Chunji replied truthfully.

"I can see myself in respectable situation for my age in the next three years." Key said making the girls fan themselves.

"I know in the next three years any relationship I would be in would serious for both me and my respectable other." Doojoon gushed like he was trying not to disappoint his fans.

"In the next threes years... I don't see myself in a relationship... I see myself in a... marriage... of my choice of course..." I said letting my heart pour out of my chest. It was one of my hidden truths and I was proud of that fact. I could hear my fans aweing and crying at the same time at my words. It was hard not to laugh but I held it in... In the end...

"That was an Amazing game but now it's time for these lovely ladies to choose who they'll date! Who is ready for that?" Mr. Lee announced as the crowd screamed at his every word. I was ready for anything at that moment... I just hoped that I didn't get stuck with Sulli...

{Eun Ji's P.O.V.}

"That was an Amazing game but now it's time for these lovely ladies to choose who they'll date! Who is ready for that?" Mr. Lee announced as the crowd screamed at his every word.

I, Sulli, T-ae, and Jessica stood up from our seats as Haneul had instructed us to do. Kai, Chunji, Dongwoon, and Key were still sitting behind screens on the stage!

"Okei now Ladies to show which Number you have chosen... you will go and stand next to the screen holding that said Number! And after that you will go on different dates that we have already sit up for you... for a total week... Good pickings ladies!" Sang Haneul added after Mr. finshed speaking to everyone.

We hurried over to the screen where Jessica picked Number two, Sulli chose Number four, T-ae selected Number three and I was stuck Number one... not that number one wasn't a good choice or anything... I just really wanted to be with Kai and I knew he was Number four and there was no denying it.

"Now that our ladies haven chosen let's see who they got!" Mr. Lee said breaking the silence with his deeply excited voice. The guys came from the behind the screens. I could see the shocked expression written inside Kai's eyes but his cheerful could fool anyone. Doojoon was too over joyed for words that he hugged me a little too tightly but I let it slide. We hugged our chosen guys as Mr. Lee greeted all of us.

"Well there you have it folks! Our new couples for the entire week! Who knows we might real couples comes out of this game! Good luck couples!  Have nice night everyone!" Mr. Lee stated excitedly as the game was finally ended.

I was really going on a whole date week with Doojoon while Kai was with Sulli! This should be interesting!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter