Jealousy

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Eun Ji's P.O.V.}

We were still on stage when Jessica in her breath and pasted that pretty confident smile on her face. Everyone listened as she started to speak.

"If said that I was leaving Korea forever, would stop me or let me go?" she said it almost bringing me to tears. Everyone else on the beach had already tear up.

Jessica answers from each of the guys by calling their number backwards. So Number Four answered first. He said that if given situation she was in he'd let her go and move on without her. He said it with pure untainted emotion. And I understood him, as did everyone else who seemed to be crying harder now.

Number Three said he stop her because she'd be the only one for his destiny.

Number Two said he wouldn't stop if it mattered to her.

Number One said he'd let her go if she was trying to forget the past and the pain he caused her.

I felt the emotion they were creating. All had tearful answers...But I didn't no I couldn't shed a single tear. In someways I felt bad and heartless however I was done with tears...For now...

"Now you, Sulli!" Lee Soo-Man said commanding the stage again as everyone wiped at their eyes. The beach day had officially been ruined and my eyes. And to me it wasn't to the top yet!

"Boys...If you were a bird, what type of bird would you be?" Sulli said as she grinned and evilly glared at me.

"Abyssinian Lovebird...I want to spread the word and feeling of LOVE into people's heart when no one else seems to care." Number Two retorted softly as if he was embarrassed by the truth in his voice.

"Dove...Because it doesn't need color or designs to be who it's meant to be. It knows who it is from it's heart." Number Four whispered and my cheeks burned red. The Dove was always my favorite bird. I want to release them on the day I would finally say, 'I Do!"

"Strawberry Finch...I desire sharing my voice with the world and changing how people feel in a good way." Number Three replied sweetly.

"Golden-Mantled Rosella..To show how gentle and affectionate I really am." Number One answered like a gentleman.

Sulli smiled and replied her thaks to them before Lee Soo-Man spoke.

"T-ae..." Mr. Lee said as she put her microphone to her sweet pink glossed lips. Sang Hanuel gave her encouraging smile and a big thumbs up. I actually felt kind of jealous of T-ae. Kind of...

"What was your first food crush?" T-ae said trying to lighten the mood Sulli caused to arise.

"My first food crush? I would have to say Ice Cream because I love the thought of sweetness melting on my tongue." Number Two started them off perfectly it seemed.

"My first food crush is Cheesecake because it's unque from all the other kinds of cheese. It's just plain sweet to me." Number Three's answer made it even more so.

"Mine...Is whatever my special love's is at that very moment...For her it's ever changing." Number One smiled through his words if even that much is possible.

"...Waffles in the morning because it reminds me that I'll see my special someone that day." Number Four whispered like the wind and everything disappeared with every word he spoke.

T-ae's trail of trying to lighten the mood fail her and everyone else.

"Nice questions and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter