Duet

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kai's P.O.V.}

Everyone was gone. It was just Eun Ji and myself. I held her body close to mine and looked into at her bruised face. It will take us a while to get rid of all the black and blueness that's going to appear.

"Eun Ji! Are you alright?" I asked as I kissed every inch of her face. She bright red with every kiss.

"Yah! Kai stop! That hurts!" she yelped when I kissed her nose. And pulled away from leaving me feeling empty without her near.

"Is it broken?" she looked down but I lifted her chin so our eyes met again.

"N-Neh! It doesn't!" she smiled as I pulled her into my arms again. I didn't if the guys will be mad with me or not. I don't care if this shows up on magazine covers. I just care about my girl!

"I think you should quit your job!" I managed to say through all her long hair.

"Mueos? I can't do that Kai!" she said pulling away me again but this time I trapped her my arms by her waist.

"Wae andwae? If they're going to keep bothering you, I need you by my side!" I shouted and her face turned sad all of a sudden. I was starting to get pissed again. I was starting to think about the fight.

~Flashback~

"How dear you!" Eun Ji exclaimed because Jooyi had pushed her. I was about to stop them when Chunji charged me! While we were fighting the girls started to also. All you could see was hands moving and people huffing. It was a complete nightmare.

"That's right I did..." Jooyi laughed but that was short lived when Eun Ji slapped her. Jooyi gave her face I'd never though I'd a pretty do. That's when Jooyi slapped her back. But Eun Ji was done with slapping. She'd moved on to punching her instead.

When I looked back they were rolling on the ground fighting. I had to say she can handle herself pretty well!

~Flashback~

"I am by your side!" she smiled at me again made my heart skip a beat or two. She kissed me by my nose kissing me the way dogs to convey their love she rubbed her nose against mine. I closed my eyes and waited for her to kiss me for real but she didn't. when I opened my eyes she was gone.

"Yah! Eun Ji-ah!" I yelled and I was guide to hear her respond.

"Over here Namja Chingu!" those words that escape were like smooth magic to my ears. It's the first time she's every called her boyfriend. And I like it!

Where are you, Yeoja Chingu?" I asked when I saw her hair. She was lying on the grass looking at the sky.

"Come lie next to me!" she smiled at me with her words. I laid next her on the grass and looked at the sky. Hoping I see what she does!

"Why are we doing this?" I asked and she looked at me with those pretty brown eyes of hers.

"Because I like to look at the stars when I'm stressed." she as she looked to the sky again.

"Can I ask you something else?" I questioned as I rolled on top her. Her eyes went wide which made appear all the cuter. She started to blush crimson red.

"D-D-Deh!" she managed as she held on to the air inside her chest. I just had to make her suffer a little! Didn't I deserve that? I leaned my face in closer to hers. Our lips mere inches away from one another.

"What is true love?" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter