Epilogue

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ho Eun Ji was in Jeju with her family in which she hadn't spent much time with in over a year or so. Her mother had been bugging her to go shopping with her the next day after she was to see Kai. So she made her prepare for bed early so they'd have enough time to do before they were to leave and head back to Seoul.

Eun Ji stood on the balcony leaning over the railing looking down upon the beach below. The sun was slowly setting for the night and the worry of the day ahead of her was finally getting to her. Tomorrow either they breakup or decide to stay together.

Her heart felt heavy just thinking about it. Did he want to breakup, did he want to still be with her? She didn't know answer to either questions and it was making her so sick inside.

So much has happened between them in the past year. And thinking about it was driving her up the wall. She found herself hurt, smiling, laughing, fearing, liking and finally falling in love. So many different emotions she never thought she'd be able to feel envopeled during the past year.

Now she just wanted it to be over. She felt befuddled on the inside. She was tired of living by other people's rules.

She wanted to breathe- no she needed to breathe... Sighing inwardly she removed herself from the railing and left the balcony he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter