Endings

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Eun Ji's P.O.V.}

The next day we headed back to the beach for a second round of the games Mr. Lee had planned out for us. Everyone was there once again. Of course Kai didn't want to come back but he was apart of the game as well so had no choice but to come with me. I had to hold in my laughter as he made weird faces behind Mr. Lee's back.

"Stop that Kai! I can see you know! Okei everyone, this is round Two of our game and this round is called the Perfect First Date, in this round only one of our lucky young ladies will asked a question to all the guys!" Mr. Lee said beamed like a weirdo.

I, Sulli, T-ae, and Jessica sat down in the seats up there on the stage once more. Everyone's eyes were on us again. I got used to the stares after while. Kai, Chunji, Dongwoon, and Key were sitting behind screens. Sang Haneul remained by Mr. Lee's side as he began to speak again.

"Now we'll begin with Eun Ji-sshi..." Mr. Lee proudly boasted.

"Okei boys what would be your ideal perfect first date? Number one you can start first..." I shyly asked them as the crowd of people on the beach shouted with joy. I guess it was topic people really wanted to hear from them.

"I’d take my first date to the movies so there'd be no awkward silence between us." Number one voiced openly.

"My first date and I would go out to dinner to a place that I  know she really likes and will enjoy herself at." Number two said calmly.

"I'd take my date go to a park and have a picnic so were can be in a calm and relaxing atmosphere." Number three answered excitedly.

"I would take my first date somewhere we could have fun like go bowling so we could be more comfortable around each other first." Number four simply stated. I knew that voice anywhere on the entire planet. It was Kai!

"That was good answers guys! Who is ready round Three?" Mr. Lee asked the crowed and everybody cheered happily. We still had no clues what all of the rounds were and the game was getting scarier by the second...

{Kai's P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter