Fortuity

The Perfect Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kai's P.O.V.}

Work, work, work! I hardly get to see my fan girls. But I do get to hear them calling my name and it feels great!

I wish I had more free time but since Exo's debut all we've was promote and tour. It's great to be famous but it's all so annoying. Like right now we're driving to Music Bank and then Music Core. We have to proform our new song, Mama! It's not a bad song for us new comers.

I saw a girl walking on the sidewalk before the car stopped. She had on a cute peach pink sundress with baby doll falts. She looked like she came from page of a fashion magazine. She looked up to check her direction so she could cross the road.

She walked across with grace, that is until my driver saw the green light and forgot that she was still crossing.

And he hit her!

I didn't have a chance to react because I got out and helped her. I picked her up as a crowd started to circle us. I took her to the car and put her in. I got in and we took her to the hospital.

{Eun Ji's P.O.V.}

I don't even remember what happened. All I do know is that I was walking across the dang road and then I felt a sharp pain in my side. I woke up this morning find myself in the hosptial. No one would tell how I got there and I was starting to freak out!

"Excuse me, nurse!" I cried at the pain that burned through my body. The nurse had just walked into my room.

"Maj-ayo?" the nurse replied as she fixed my flowers near the window. I don't know who gave those to me.

"When can I leave?" I asked in a fuzzy voice. She stopped what she was and turned to face me.

"You're leaving right now. So get up, young lady!" she smiled and I thought she was crazy. Who was signing me out.I didn't have a chance to ask before I was dressed and out the door in a wheel chair. I didn't know I wasn't broken.

When she rolled my up to the patient check out, I saw a guy standing there. He looked familiar but I couldn't place his face. Not until two of his friends came in to rush him.

"Yah, Kai hurry up! We have to get to the photo signing on time!" one of his friend yelled.

"Yah! We're coming now shut up!" Kai replied to his departing friend.

And I realized where I'd seen his face. It was on a billbroad with the boyband Exo. Kai of Exo-K's driver hit me with his car!

Kai had taken me with him and his friends. I was forced to sit in a car with the man who hit as it's driver. Aissh, the pain is never ending!

The whole time I was in the car the driver begged and pleaded with me not to sue him. Kai just sat there and shook his head. He was silent the whole ride to the signing.

 I really wanted to go home. And not to mention all the pain I feeling from the accident.

When we arrived Lee Soo-man of S.M. Entertainment greeted us. He kept bowing to me and glaring at the driver. When I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter