Feel my appearance

At first sight

 

I slowly opened the door to my room where Min was. I took a peek inside her room to see if she still was sleeping. I tip-toed into the room and walked to her bed.

I was about to lay down beside the sleeping Min when I noticed someone by her bedside. A guy sat on a chair by the bedside and his head was resting on the bed. He slept too.

“Taemin?” I asked when I recognized him on his hairstyle. My heart hurt when I noticed Taemin’s hand there was holding Min’s.

They were both sleeping and looked completely comfortable in each other’s company, almost like they had done it a thousand times before.

Jealousy immediately started to grow in me, which was ridiculous because Min was my girlfriend. They were just friends and Taemin was probably just comforting her… Right?

Their faces laid so close that I couldn’t help but pull them a little bit away from each other. I moved Taemin’s face some inches away so it looked more friend like.

Taemin’s eyes fluttered open when he felt my touch. He looked at me confused but then followed my gaze to their intertwined hands. His eyes widened and he quickly pulled away.

“T-this is not what you think!” he stammered like he had gotten caught in kissing her. I chuckled of his panicked voice.

“Of course it’s not. You were just comforting her, right?” I asked.

Taemin nodded eagerly but the blush on his face didn’t fade.  

“Cause you’re just friends”, I confirmed. “It’s not like you like her or anything.”

“Pshh! No, she’s your girlfriend of course I don’t like her. I mean, I do like her but not that way. You know…” Taemin blabbered with his cheeks growing even redder than they were.

“Sometimes you’re a really huge dork”, I said and glad that it finally wasn’t me who was the dork.

“Yah! I’m not a dork!” Taemin complained and pouted.

“What’s going on?” Min’s sleepy voice interrupted from the bed. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

“You woke her up, pabo”, I scolded Taemin but still whispering. Taemin  held his arms up in the air. “I did not!” He claimed. “You did!”

“You know guys, I’m awake no matter who woke me up”, Min said from the bed.

Taemin and I just looked at her, nodding.

Somehow she managed to look incredible beautiful as she sat there with bed hair and puzzled look on her face. I think Taemin noticed that too because his eyes were only set on her. He didn’t look at her like he looked on other girls. It was like he was… Checking her out?

I pushed the thought away. He wouldn’t do that. As he said himself: She was my girlfriend.

Min cleared as she noticed the uncormfortable silence in the room. The scene must have looked really awkward from the outside. One guy starring at another guy who was checking the first guy’s girlfriend out while the girlfriend had no idea what was going on.

Taemin continued to stare at Min. Now it was my turn to clear my throat. “Taemin, do you mind..?” I asked and jerked my head towards the door.

“Oh… Of course”, Taemin said as he broke his stare. “See you Min”, he said before he hurried out of the door.

Min smiled at me and clapped the empty space beside her as a sign for me to join her. I smiled and sat next to her. As soon as I sat, Min pulled closer to me and snuggled against me. She rested her head on my shoulder.

We just like that for a moment enjoying each other’s presence.

“Onew, what do you look like?” Min asked out of the blue.

“Why are you asking that?”

“I want to be prepared when I see you. It would be kind of awkward if I expected you to be like tall and skinny and you turned out to be low and chubby. Not that it matter how you look I just… Want to know”, Min said.

“What do you think I look like?” I asked her. Min shrugged her shoulders. “You must have some kind of picture of me”, I said. “When you hear my voice what do you think of?”

“I heard some girls in the subway a long time ago talking about how handsome you look. So that’s my picture. And you must have a very friendly face because random people always start small-talking with you. They wouldn’t do that if you looked like a jerk right?” Min said.

“Oh, and I also imagine you to have like this goofy smile”, Min added.

“How did you know that?” I asked because she was completely right about that.

“You just know when you laugh. It’s like it shows in that way”, Min chuckled, probably thinking about my laugh.

“Can I try something?” Min asked and turned her head to me. “Sure”, I said and waited for her to react.

“Could you stand up?” Min asked me. “And place me in front of you”, Min said.

I did as she told me, wondering what she was up to.

Her hand reached out a gently landed on my chest. “Is this you?” Min asked. I chuckled and said yes.

Her fingers slowly traced up to my face. They followed the form on my nose. Min chuckled. “Your nose feels funny”, she smiled and continued to feel my face.

I just smiled but stood still. It actually felt nice. The edges of her fingertips moved all over my face. She drove up my cheeks. “You have a big face too”, she mumbled. I chuckled. People did say that to me.

Her fingers followed my jawline and embraced my neck. She traced towards my chest and she felt my stomach. As she reached my abs her cheeks got red. “Y-you’re f-fit”, she whispered completely surprised.

Her fingers continued to explore my face. She gently followed my eyebrows. Everything there was possible to follow she did follow.

“Ouch!” I exclaimed and held my hand to cover my eye. Min had poked my eye as she wanted to feel my face.

“Omo! Did I hit you?” Min asked. “It’s okay”, I assured her and kissed her nose tip. “Another reason to get the surgery”, Min mumbled to herself.

____________________________________

Have any of you seen that show Dating In The Dark? They always 'feel' each other that way in that show.

 hope you enjoy reading! :) Future chapter coming up, more exiting and longer!