Chapter 39- Run For Her

"You're not my type"

 

 

Narrator's POV:

 

Kris ended up at a bus stop. It was just located 5 mansions far from the Roo's house, your house.

 

Kris was in trance. "I'm supposed to say sorry. Common kris. Be a man. Go back and just say it.", he said firmly, trying to hold up something burning in his chest.

 

He looked and felt hopeless.

He loves you! And he can't have you because you are going to be married sooner or later. And what's worst is he doesn't know if the feeling is mutual.

 

You haven't showed up any signs to Kris if you like him back.

 

Believe it or not. Kris is an unexperienced person when it comes to love. And at this point, you are his first love. Believe it or not. Yes, he did dated a couple of times before (out of curiousity) but find it not interesting at all, so he just stopped the nonsense.

 

He never thought of loving a girl. Never. Being the perfectionist he is, he is looking for the perfect girl. Perfect.

 

But you are definitely something to him. You may not know how to cook. You may not be as caring as any other girls. You may be the ice princess. But he still loves you. You are the perfect one.

 

Kris sat down at a bench. His mind was completely blank. A tear ran down his cheek. Then followed by another. He clenched his fists. Hanging his head very low. He looks perfectly desperate for you now. Perfect.

 

 

"Young man...", a husky voice called him. He looked up and saw an old man standing infront of him.

 

 

"When a guy is crying, he shouldn't let anybody see him. You know that's a basic rule...", the old man wisely said as he sat down beside him. Kris just looked at him and unknowingly wiped the liquid streaming down his cheeks.

 

"... We must not look very vulnerable infront of others. But i know we can't stop it if somebody close to us caused it.", the old man smiled.

 

Kris stayed quiet. *He looks familiar*, he thought.

 

There's this part of him who wants to listen to the old man because he feels comfort and the other tells him to stay away from him. He might be just a paparazzi in disguise, wanting to know more about his personal life.

 

 

"It's a girl, isn't it?", the old man smiled knowingly. *How did he know?*, Kris was confused.

 

"Don't be surprised. Old people have lots of experiences.", the old man chuckled. Kris smiled and slightly nodded in agreement.

 

"Now. Tell me. I'm good at giving advises kid.", the old man boasted.

 

 

Kris wasn't convinced yet. The old man got the hint. "Don't worry. Just a man-to-man talk.", the old man assured.

 

Kris sighed, "She's going to get married...". By that, the old man understood already, "... and you haven't confessed yet?", he raised a brow.

 

Kris looked at him in disbelief. "You... Know?"

 

"Of course i do. Ehem. Enough with the questions young man. I already know your whole problem. And i can clearly say that you are a coward. And YOU are the problem yourself."

 

"W-why?", Kris baffled gave him a baffled look.

 

"So obvious...", the old man shook his head, "... What are exactly doing here?! You're just wasting your time!"

 

"Uhm...", Kris is at lost of words.

 

*At first, he goes approaching me to give me a good advise and now he goes shouting at me? This old man is something. He's so bipolar like my dad.*

 

"You should confess now before it's too late! Or you'll forever regret it. Don't be afraid to be rejected. As long as you say what's inside your heart. You will feel relieved. I assure you.", the old man said in a deep serious tone. "You will not be angry at yourself for not telling her for the rest of your life."

 

Immediately, Kris stood up. He bowed at the mysterious old man and left. He ran until he is out of sight.

 

 

 

"Run for her."

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

 

OH! YOU'RE THERE!

kkk~

 

So yeah... i updated! XD

 

 

 

Although i'm all spazzing about EXO-K's MAMA (w/ Baekhyun ADLIBS version) in MBC Gayo Daejun and EXO-M's performance in Jiangsu I still updated! HIHIHIHI~^^

 

DECEMBER 31...

such a memorable date to me here in AFF...

:)

I'm so happy that i'm already here in AFF for 1 year! ;D since December 22~

 

Well... see you again next year!

 

I mean... tomorrow?! XD

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

2013! Please be good to us, fangirls... kkk~

 

 

 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~