Chapter 36- Engagement

"You're not my type"

A/N: an update! yay!^^ Thanks to my new subbies! Hope you enjoy~

 

Kris' POV:

 

"Mrs. Choi? Are you done packing her stuffs?", I exclaimed from my room.

 

Shen left some of her things in the closet. I think she left it on purpose? I smirked at the thought but blushed at the same time. Oh common! A very MANLY Kris? Blushing?! Stop it!

 

I really missed Shen. And my heartbeat is starting to beat very fast because who knows what's gonna happen later, right?

Should i hug her and beg her for forgiveness?

Should i kneel infront of her?

Should i tell her i love her?

What if she rejects my confession?

My heart suddenly crushed by just thinking of it.

 

"Yes young master... It's already done...", Mrs. Choi appeared infront of my door and bowed.

 

"Thank you then..."

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

On my way to Mr. Ren's house, I called him. I saved his number when he once called me.

 

"Hello mr. Ang?"

 

"Oh Kris... Why did you call?"

 

"Shen and her sister left some of their things at my house. I will bring them to you tonight."

 

"Really?! Thank you. By the way, there will be a party tonight. Good thing your coming."

 

"Okay sir. I'm on my way now."

 

I'm wearing my casual clothes. I don't have to wear something very unusual to catch people's attention.

 

 

Yeah. I know i'm awesome. I arrived at their house.

 

(A/N: let's just pretend that there are the guests everywhere...)

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

"Oh hi Kris! You're here!", Mr. Ang waved at me.

 

He approached me, "Please bring those things in Shen's room", he commanded a maid to get Shen's things from me.

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Shen's POV:

 

"Shen..."

 

I looked at the door and saw my little sister approaching me.

 

"They are all looking for you. The ceremony is going to start.", she said uninterestingly.

 

"Okay... I'm coming.", my voice is abit hoarse.

 

"I know you don't want to go... I just don't know the reason why you don't want to...", Lin said while we're walking our way downstairs, where the engagement party's starting.

 

*Here we go again with the old Lin...*, I rolled my eyes.

 

"You're acting all matured again... Of course! Who wants to marry somebody that you are forced to?", I explained.

 

"What?", Lin scoffed.

 

"You love him right? Which means that you aren't really forced. Because you like it.", she teased.

 

"Yah ahjumma! I don't love him...", I stopped for awhile before we reach the stairs. Lin also stopped.

 

"Now it's clear, you don't want to marry somebody you don't love...", she stated.

 

"Hey granny! Wha- UGH! I find this discussion nonsense and pointless!", I said and stormed off downstairs and left Lin.

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Narrator's POV:

 

"Hmmm... I know you wanna marry somebody who you love... But i don't know who is that person...", Lin tapped her chin.

 

"Well, I will find out.", she smirked.

 

"Wait... Do i really sound like a granny?!", she stompped her foot following Shen.

 

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Annyeong!^^

It's such a shame that i didn't updated during Kris' birthday...

But now, i tried to update for Chanyeol's birthday... (O///O)

Although it's kinda late...

 

Uhhhmmm...

 

Happy birthday to our HAPPY VIRUS TEETH RICH PARK CHANYEOL!^^

 

 

cr: to the rightful owner(s)

 

 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~