Chapet 13- Are you Shen?

"You're not my type"

Shen’s POV:

 

I feel great today… You know why?

 

Because…

 

They let me enter the kitchen. LOL~ Atlast, I can do kitchen works. har har~

 

I don’t have to be kitchen deprived just because of my cooking skills… They’re so… harsh…

 

Well, that’s reality… people are just cruel like that. Sorry for my being dramatic state.

 

“Shen?~ are you done with the dishes?”, Mrs. Choi interrogated. “Almost don— … … … I’m sorry Mrs. Choi…”, I accidentally broke the mountain of plates I was washing. *Okay Shen, get ready for a round of scolding.*

 

“SHEN?! WHAT WAS THA—AH! YAH SHEN! YOU AREHERETOWORKANDNOTTOPRODUCEWORK!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!~”, *she speaks fast…*

 

Within my 2 weeks stay here in this place, I’m happy that I didn’t get attached to Mrs. Choi, or I’ll regret it… :<

 

Yes… time flies… it’s been 2 weeks already… And I met new people whom I can cherish my time with… And yes… slowly, the people around me are changing me… specially my new friend… Kris…

 

BUT! I’m not yet saying that it’s official!!! I should think twice before trusting that person… Or else, I might end up being left alone again…

 

“YAH! Shen! Are you listening to me?! I will report this to young master! And you~”, she sliced her neck using her thumb. *Wow… I’m scared…*

 

“Okay Mrs. Choi!^^”, I bowed and skipped out of the kitchen happily.

 

“Ah! That kid really… tsk~”, I heard her mumble. I peeked in the kitchen and saw her back facing me. She’s shaking her head while cleaning the mess I made. *I pity her…*

 

I then went back to the kitchen and helped her pick up the pieces of broken glass.

 

I heard her sigh…

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

 

Kris’ POV:

 

Today we had an interview. The day pretty much flowed very well… We ended up our schedules pretty early coz EXO-M will be visiting Korea tomorrow for a fan meeting. Manager hyung wants us to pack up and meet at an hotel tonight.

 

I drove home and readied my baggage… “We’re going to stay there for 5 days so, no need to bring many clothes.”, I packed up simple clothes.

 

*4 pm? I still have lots of time… How about…*, I thought of Shen. I promised her that we’re going out and give her relaxation from the stress here inside the house.

 

I went to her room and her little sister welcomed me, “Hello gege~^^ She’s at the terrace. Breathing some fresh air~”, she beamed an eye smile. “You sure knows why I’m here huh?”, I ruffled her hair, “I need to talk to her okay?”, I smiled back and she nodded.

 

Eversince, they came here, my life had never been so sunshine bright.

 

I slid the door open and closed it back casually. I saw her gazing… I just stood beside her.

 

For a minute or two, none of us dared to speak a single word. “Do you wanna go out now? Let’s eat dinner outside? You want? If you don’t want it’s alright.”

 

-No reply-

 

“Yah~ Shen to Earth? over?”

 

-No reply-

 

I followed her gaze. And it lead to their old house… *So that’s why~*

 

I snapped my fingers at her face which made her flinch. “OH YES! I’M FINE! I WASHED YOUR CLOTHES THOROUGHLY AND THEY’RE ALL DRY NOW IN YOUR ROOM! I even killed 3 rats and 5 cockroaches at the antique! :D”, she started counting with her fingers. “AH! Also! I saw a snake hiding at one of the old drawers there but I killed it already~ :D”

 

I can’t hold it anymore. “PUWAHAHAHAHA! What are you talking about?! HAHAHAHA!”, I held my stomach. *She’s still having a hangover on my commands huh? Those are the things that I command her before when she’s still a brat.*

 

“W-why?”, she blinked for a several times.

“I said, do you wanna eat dinner outside?”, I tried to suppress my laughter and I succeeded. “Uhm… no. I’m not in the mood.”

 

“No. This is an order from your master. Now. change. quickly. See you downstairs.”, I went downstairs and sat down at the couch and watched our previous interview on TV.

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

After 10 minutes…

 

I heard footsteps. I looked where the sound came from and it revealed a jaw-dropping scenery…

 

“Are you Shen?”

 

~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~*M*~

Mianhae for not updating… here!

Double update~ kkk~

got this from a friend... haha~

credits to the real owners~^^

 

~minyu~

 

 

 

 

|Upvote|Subscribe|

(^click^)

Gomawoyo!~