Ch 2

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

Only few people came by to the shop this afternoon, they probably spent their time hanging out some place else. No wonder they won't hire another staff with me!

I was bored, so I started studying the menu, moping on the floors and re-arranging the counter. It was indeed quite lonely being here alone, though the manager comes in once in a while to check up on me, it still feels different having to work here with someone. "I wish Seri was here with me." I sighed.

Then my phone beeped.

* Yah ~~ ! Its now dinner time, its getting quite boring here!  Should I come and visit you? I'm not sure our manager would like that though. Don't tire yourself too much and don't forget to eat okay? - choi seri * 

I checked the time, it was now seven pm. "I should grab my dinner after this." I made a mental note.

I was busting the table and was about to take a break to eat dinner when a group of tall handsome sweating guys came in.

"Anneyong haseyo. How may I help you?" I greeted and smiled at them. "Omo! Hyung look!" the tall curly haired guy with glasses shouted. He looked as if he had just seen a ghost.

"Waeyo Chanyeol ah?" the hyung asked. So his name is Chanyeol, his name fits his character perfectly. "Th-they have a new employee!" Chanyeol said while pointing at me. Looking at Chanyeol i'm sarting to have a bad feeling about being in this job but I just shurgged off the feeling.

"Anneyong haseyo, i'm ~~ the new employee." I said then bowed to the hyung Chanyeol was with. Chanyeol was smiling widely while clapping both of his hands. "Well that was fast." The hyung said while rubbing the back of his neck then went with the rest of the group.

I just stood there and looked at the group. Judging from thier clothes they must be idols but sadly I don't seem to know them or have seen them somewhere, they must be trainees.

"Anneyong i'm Chanyeol!" He greeted then waved both of his hands. "Yah! Baekhyun get over here pali!" he called out to the guy who was headed to sit at one of the tables. Then seconds later, the guy that was called Baekhyun walked to where Chanyeol was. "Hello i'm Baekhyun of EXO-K!" Baekhyun greeted then made a heart shape with Chanyeol.

Oh, so these guys should probably be called Baekyeol, I wonder why idols and trainees always have these affection for each other. 

"Yah! You two stop doing what you guys are doing right now! You guys might be freaking her out." the hyung said cuttting me with my imagination moment.

"EXO-K?" I asked.

"Neh! We are from EXO-K, the other half of our group are called EXO-M they are the one's who will debut in China." Baekhyun explained then looked at me and saw my clueless expression.

"You don't recognize us do you?" Baekhyun asked. I slightly shook my head.

"WAAAAAAAAAAH!" Chanyeol wailed and went to the hyung. "Suho hyung!! She dosen't know us! Huhuhu." Chanyeol told his hyung. "Yah Chanyeol ah, stop that. Its alright, because we just debuted remember? Soon enough people would know us, we will be famous like our sunbae's" Suho explained.

He was probably the leader of the group since every word he says have a great effect on the members. Hearing what Suho said, I wished I had known them way before they debuted. Thier personalities seemed differrent from the other groups.

Mianhe, its probably because I don't watch tv that much nowadays. School seemed to occupy much of my time." I explained. "Then we'll just introduce ourselves to you! Since you'll be seeing us here everyday you might as well know our names." Chanyeol suggested.

He looked at my name tag and said, "Miss Song ~~" then smirked.

"That guy there is D.O." He pointed at the cute guy with big round eyes sitting at the corner by himself. "Yo." D.O. greeted.

"Kai come here!" I heard Baekhyun shout from outside the shop. "Yah, Baekhyun waeyo?" A guy that look like he just came out from a magazine cover said. "This is our group's dance machine Kai." Baekhyun introduced.

"Woah, hello there new girl!" Kai said while giving me a grin that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up and the blood rise up to my cheeks.

"and lastly that guy over there is Se Hun, the maknae of our group." I look at where Baekhyun was pointing. He points at the guy with a y push back hair.

When I looked at him, I noticed he was looking back at me too but in a weird way as if I was the ugliest person he had ever seen. It suddenly made me self concious.

Well, that was awkward.

"I thought you are the maknae, since you call Suho hyung." I told Baekhyun while still looking at Se Hun. "Ani," Baekhyun said while rubbing the back of his neck. "-In fact im the second oldest." he said while blushing.

Trying to change the subject I asked, "What would you like to order today sir's?" while smiling. "We'll have a large peperoni pizza and a big glass of iced tea for all of us." Suho ordered.

"Got it." I said as I punch his order at the register. "Coming right up sir."  "I quickly got the pizza and tossed it in the oven.

After waiting for ten friggin long minutes the pizza was done, I quickly served it to them. The boys were arguing on who's going to get the first slice, then finally after ten rounds of rock paper scissors Chanyeol won the biggest slice.

While eating they talked about their trainers, thier practice schedule, and pretty much all the random stuff, but it was fun listening to them talk, espcially listening to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's reactions it was cute.

Then my stomach growled. I checked my watch, I wonder if i would still have time to eat dinner.

After the boys ate, Suho paid for the food. Then they all headed to the practice room, I heard that they have a performance at Music Core tomorrow morning.  It made me want to watch them, I wonder if Seri would want to go and watch them too. 

It was now quiet again, I walked towards the table to clean it when I saw a mobile phone left behind on the chair. I quickly picked it up and opened it. Then found a selca of a girl as its wallpaper. I wonder who's phone it was, i'll just hand it over to unnie later.

I placed the phone into my pocket and started cleaning the table. After an hour later I decied to just close the shop a bit earlier today. I turned around the OPEN sign and replaced it with the CLOSED one.

I got my lunchbox underneath the counter went to a table and opened it. The rice was already cold but I didn't mind it since I know I need to sacrifice a bit to buy that house.

Thingking of my parents, the food no longer felt cold. While eating at the table, I heared the door open. I quickly stood up and closed my lunchbox. "I'm sorry but were now clo-" I said while stunned to see that it wasn't a customer but it was Sehun with a worried expression over his face.

"Have you seen a phone left behind while you were cleaning?" Sehun asked. "Oh-, uh a phone? oh yeah." I suttered.

"Here you go." I said as I reached out a SAMSUNG phone. "I was about to hand it over to Mi Young unnie after I finish, good thing you came to get it." I flash a smile and told him.

"I think you already know that you annoy me. So just cut the crap okay?" he said then dashed out of the shop.

What did I just do?

Cocky bastard. He's the kind of guy that I swear I'll never understand.

 


A/N:

h e l l o s u b b i e s ! !

i made this chapter a bit special and longer than ususal since it took me a lifetime to update this story.

I hope you like this chapter.

Isn't Baekhyun and Chanyeol such cuties?? :D

just comment down here if you have any special request or suggestion to add to the story. ^^