Ch 5

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

The next day at the coffee shop..

I bruised myself in the knee while fixing the storage earlier. 
I was putting ice pack  over the scratch, I placed my leg up the chair when a customer came in.

I was startled and put my leg down as quickly as I could.

Sehun entered the store that early morning to buy coffee.

He didn't seem pleased to see me and what I just did. Oh well when did he look pleased anyway?

"I'll have an iced americano." He ordered and handed the bill.

"Have a nice day." Was all I said after handing the coffee to him.

Thirty minutes later, Baekhyun slowly opened the door of the shop and took a peek of the inside.

"~~ are you in there?" He asked.

"Yup! I'm over here!" I said while busting the tables.

Baekhyun came in. "You came to watch our performance yesterday right?" He asked.

"I- I did. Waeyo?" I asked.

"That's odd. Se hun said you weren't there, he didn't see you." He frowned.

"Maybe he really just didn't see me." I lied.

"So how was it? Our performance? We looked cool didn't we?" Baekhyun asked.

"You guys are quite different while you were on stage. Chanyeol and D.O. Are quite funny with their expressions though." I said.

"Oh yeah, I see their pictures over the net a lot." He laughed.

"Uh, can I ask you a question, since you're a hyung to them too. Do you think Sehun is mad at me?" I asked.

"Why do you think that?" He asked.

"Well, It seemed like there was something I did wrong. He is always glaring at me. It is as if he isn't happy to see me." I told him.

"Sehun doesn't really talk much to people isn't close with. He is shy to talk and to approach new people. That is probably why he acted that way to you." Baekhyun explained.

"Oh I see." I smiled at him.

"Seriously that guy? Shy? Could that be even possible?"

He looked at his watch and frowned.

"Oh geez I better get going. I have to get back to the studio to rehearse. It was nice talking to you ~~." He said.

"I'm glad to have a friend to talk to." I said.

"Me too." He said before leaving.

"Oh by the way ~~ if our promotions are over I want to take you to see our studio sometime. Are you up for it?" He asked.

"Yes of course. I would love to!" I exclaimed.

"That's great then." Baekhyun smiled and left.

I was grinning like an idiot after he left. Then Miyoung unnie (our manager) came in.

"Seems like someone here is having a good day." She teased.

"Aniyo unnie!" I denied.

"If you say so then." She said.

"Oh by the way, a boygroup unit of our company from China just came back. I was told that you need to deliver 6 cups of coffee with desserts to the 9th floor room 526 now." She commanded.

"Araso unnie. I'll get on it right away." I said.

After I finished preparing the food and drinks I headed out of the store and rode the elevator to the 9th floor.

I searched for room 526 and found it. It was the last door in the hall.

I pressed the doorbell and a god like looking guy opened the door.

I felt numb and breathless.

"A-aneyo-ng do you need something miss?" He asked in awkward Korean.

"Oh. Uh, my manager told me to deliver these snacks for you. It is courtesy from the Sm cafe downstairs." I smiled then left as quickly as possible.

"Miss!" He called out.

I paused at the hallway and looked back at him.

"Please tell your manager thank you." He shouted.

I gave him an OK signal and entered the elevator.

The rest of the evening went on and it was now time to close the shop.

I was about to turn the sign over to close when someone came in.

It was Sehun. He grabbed my hand placed something on it. "Wha-"I said. Then Sehun left the store in a flash.

"What the hell is he thinking?"

When I turned my hand and looked at the pack he gave me I saw a medicine and band-aid that was brought from the pharmacy.

"Why did he give me this?"

Then I remembered him entering earlier while I was treating my wound.

I don't know if I should be thankful or hateful.

"What does this mean Sehun? Is my wound that annoying to you too?" I whispered.

I treated my wound using the medication and band-aid that Sehun handed over before I went off work.

Then I heard noises in the hallway and found EXO-K. Sehun glanced at my knee and found me looking at him. He glanced away.

"~~!" Chanyeol called.

"I'm going to go to the van now and make sure that manager hyung is there." Sehun excused then left.

"Oh, anneyong!" I said and walked towards them.

"Where are you going?" The boys asked.

"I'm on my way home. How about you guys?" I asked.

"To our dorms." They said.

"Its already late. I still have classes tomorrow.I'll get going then okay?" I said.

"Anneyong! Take care on your way home ~~!" The boys called out.