Ch 9

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

 

I woke up still in disbelief.

"How can those EXO guys, out of all palces be staying in that building?"

I groggily head to the kitchen and grabed an instant ramen from the shelf. I poured hot water into it and brought it to my small dining table. While sitting there, waiting for my ramen to be cooked, I suddenly remembered what happened last night.

“What the-“ I heard Sehun say but before he could even see me I quickly docked my head down.

I slowly crawled my way to the bed, when I heard him shout again.

“Yah! Who’s there?” he shouted.

Should I just show myself?

No, I better not because he might think I’m a creepy stalker.

I ignored him and lied on the bed.

“I know you’re hiding there somewhere, so show yourself.” He said.

I just closed my eyes and headed to bed after that. If he called me a couple more times or not I did not notice anymore because I was already asleep.

After eating the ramen, I went to the bathroom, did the same daily routine, changed into my uniform, packed my lunch, and headed downstairs.

By the time I closed the building gate, I remembered that Sehun might be out there watching.

I walked slowly looking at my surroundings, careful not to let Sehun find me out.

“Whew! The coast is clear.” I muttered and walked confidently until I noticed Sehun there leaning against the wall of their building with his arms crossed while watching me.

I tried walking fast so that I could walk past him, but sadly he was faster than me,

“Not so fast missy.” He said and gabbed my backpack from behind.

“Oh, hi Sehun! I didn’t see you there!” I said while I pretend to just see him just now. Judging from his look, I knew that he was not buying it.

“I knew it, It was you.” Sehun said.

“I was what? Uh, can you let go of me now? I need to go to school.” I told him.

“This guy surely is strong.”

“No you’re not. You’re coming with me.” Sehun said and dragged me into his car.

“Sit.” He commanded.

I entered his car and sat there quietly while Sehun got in and started the engine.

“How can you even know that it was me? I’m not the only one who lives there you know.” I explained.

“That’s easy. I asked your landlord about it. She told me that a young lady named Song ~~ lives there.” Sehun explained.

“Oh.” I said and Sehun laughed while I raised my eyebrows at him.

“Oh? That’s all you can say when you have been stalking me?” Sehun asked.

“I wasn’t.” I defended.

“If you were a fan of me, you could have said so. I would’ve been more nice to you.” He said and smirked.

“No I’m not a stalker nor a fan. Look at you, isn’t asking about me without me knowing considered stalking as well?” I asked.

“No it isn’t.” Sehun denied. “Yours is though. An anonymous girl, looking out through someone else’s window with binoculars on, explain that.” He said.

“Okay fine! It was an accident, I didn’t mean to peek you know. I didn’t expect that you would be the guy next door. Sorry.” I apologized.

“Now, could you please tell me where we are going?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” Sehun smirked.

A few minutes later we arrived at a dukbokki stall near the park.

“Dukbokki? Why?” I asked.

“That. How do you uh-eat that?” Sehun asked.

“You mean you haven’t tried eating those?” I asked and Sehun just shook his head.

“Are you even Korean?” I asked.

“What do you think?” Sehun replied.

“That’s easy. Follow me.” I said and got out of the car while Sehun followed me.

“Ahjusshi! Two orders please.” I said.

“Grab a stick and try it.” I told him.

“I don’t think it’s clean.” Sehun said.

“ Silly, of course its clean don’t worry. Nobody has died eating dukbokki yet.” I said.

“Wait if you’re afraid to eat things like this then why try now?” I asked.

“Luhan likes these things. I just want to try them for him.” He said.

“He and Luhan seemed to be really close..”

“Just like that? And I eat it?” Sehun asked and I nodded.

Sehun slowly poked the dukbokki and ate it. I looked at his reaction after eating it. He nodded in agreement.

“I’d like to order a few more ahjusshi and place it in a plastic.” He said.

“You’re going to eat it back at the dorms?” I asked.

“Nope. I’m bringing some for the hyungs.” He said and smiled.

After eating a few more Sehun paid for our food and we said our goodbyes.

I head my way to school and checked my watch. “Oh, geez! I’m almost late.” I whispered.

“~~ ah!” Sehun called. I looked back at him in his car.

“Get in! I’m bringing you to your school.” He commanded.

I hopped on to his car and gave instructions as to where to turn left and right.

Upon reaching the school, I thanked him and got out of the car.

“Wait.” Sehun called out.

“What again?” I asked.

“Give me your phone.” He commanded. I handed it to him confused.

He typed in his phone number, saved it and called his phone. After that he passed the phone back to me.

“I’m pretty late now so bye.” I said and hurriedly entered the school.

“This is weird, we just exchanged phone numbers. I thought he hated me? Did he and Luhan have a fight?”

 

 


Author's Note:

hello my dearest readers!

I hope u like this update!!

i made this beacause i realized how i made a cliffhanger for all of you. :)

sorry bout that ^^

well.. i just want to let you all know that my classes have started again and i wont be able to update fast unlike before.

But i hope you'll still anticipate this story! ^_<

Remember to not be shy and just comment or leave suggestions! <3

oh have u heard? EXO won for the first time yesterday! >///< i'm so happy for those boys!!

Kansamida~~