Ch 15

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

 

That evening, the rest of the boys were all in the dorms getting some rest, while Sehun was alone in the SM building rehearsing the choreography for their new comeback song Call Me Baby. The performance was still weeks away, but Sehun wanted to perfect it as soon as he could so that the comeback would be perfect. Meanwhile, you were cleaning the coffee shop and about to close it when you received a call from Suho.

“Yeoboseyo? Suho oppa.” You answered.

“~~ ah! Are you still in the SM building?” Suho asked and you said yes.

Suho asked whether Sehun came down to the shop to get something to eat and you said no. You heard Suho sighed from the other end of the phone, and asked you a favor if you could take some bread or food from the shop and bring it upstairs to Sehun since he is worried that his dongsaeng might have already starved himself.

As soon as the call ended, you quickly made your way into the kitchen and tried to think of what food to bring to Sehun.  Would pasta be good, or should you just bring bread for him since that was what Suho asked you to anyway. In the end, you decided to just bring him bread with coffee since that is the only thing you know that he likes the most. You carefully wrapped the food and placed it in a brown bag. Before heading out, you made sure that the shop was ready to close down and when you did, you finally locked the shop door bringing with you the bag of bread and cup of coffee. You proceeded to the fancy looking elevators and pressed the button to one of the floors leading to the dancing room. It was your first time setting foot inside the SM building other than the SM café.

When the elevator opened, you ended up in a fancy corridor leading to several rooms. Suho said that Sehun is practicing alone in one of those rooms, so it shouldn’t be that hard to find and he indeed was right. After passing by a few rooms, you finally found one room that has lights on, and when you peeked over it, there you saw Sehun. The guy was wearing an oversized white tee that was becoming almost see through because it was drenched in sweat.

You were about to knock to the door but you decided not to yet. Sehun was in the middle of dancing, his face completely serious and eyes completely focused in the mirror, and his body fluidly moving into the rhythm. Seeing Sehun dancing like this, it was like a Sehun that she didn’t know before. He was serious and you could see that he is really working hard.

Suddenly, the music playing stopped. Sehun layed his lean body on the laminated wooden floor of the dance room and closed his eyes for a little bit. That was the time that you knocked into the door and made your way in.

When Sehun opened his eyes to see who entered the room, he saw you holding a brown bag and a cup of coffee. “Don’t get me wrong. Suho oppa asked me for a favor, he said to give this to you and make sure that you eat it.” You told him and handed the food to him.

“How long have you been standing outside?” Sehun asked.

“ I just got here now.” You lied.

“Wrong. I saw you peeking at the door earlier.” Sehun said.

“You already knew the answer. Why did you have to ask?” you told him clearly annoyed that he saw you. “Thanks for this by the way.” He said as he took a large bite of the croissant you brought him. You sat down with him while he watching him eating his food.

Seeing his face dripping with sweat, his shirt soaked and remembering the way he danced earlier, you couldn’t help but ask him a question.

“Was it really your dream to become an idol?” you suddenly asked him.

“No.” he said. Sehun looked at you and he knew that his response took you aback so he started explaining. “I didn’t really have a dream before. The only thing I cared about was dancing, but I didn’t really dreamt of dancing onstage either, it was just a hobby, until someone from this agency came to me one day and asked me if I would like to audition and train here. I asked my parents about it and they said I should give it a try.

“So how come now you look like you’re very passionate about it?” you asked. Sehun didn’t seem to mind you asking and he explained again after he took a sip of his coffee.

“My perception changed when I became a trainee. The trainees I have met and who became close with were very passionate about this. They worked hard everyday in order to get better and get one step closer to their dreams. They were also the ones who made me want myself to become an idol too.” Sehun explained.

Listening to Sehun talk like that, you realized that he wasn’t just the childlike playful boy that you knew him to be. He is also a normal teen just like you are. He also has his own problems and experiences just like how you do too.

 

Sehun finished up his food and stood up to grab the towel he placed beside the stereo, and while he did that, you also stood up and was about to head to the door and go home when he suddenly stopped you with his warm hand on your arm.

“Where are you going?” Sehun asked.

“Home.” You replied.

“I don’t think the bus or neither the subway still operates at this hour.” He said.

You looked at your watched and realized he is right. It was already 11pm. The buses and the trains have been long gone by now but still, you can choose to walk or spend a bit of your money to ride a cab.

“ I’ll find my own way home thank you very much.” You said and was about to leave again when he called your name.

“Yah ~~. Wait for me outside, I’ll give you a ride.” Sehun said.

“I told you I can find my own way home.” You declined.

“Don’t you think you’re making me too much of a jerk? Our dorm is just across your apartment dummy. It would be rude of me to just leave you here when we go to the same area.” Sehun explained.

“Fine. Alright, I’ll go with you.” You finally said.

Sehun’s lips formed a smile obviously pleased that you agreed to go home together with him.

“Okay then. Just give me five minutes to get ready.” Sehun said as he reached out and grabbed an extra shirt from his backpack and you realized you were standing there stupidly looking at him, when he was about to undress.

You turned your back on him and immediately went out to the door face flushed.

“Aish! What the heck was that?” you scolded yourself.