Ch 12

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

 

“No, nothing.” I said.

“Did you just call me Noona’s boy?” Sehun asked and was taking a step closer to me.

“Yes, I did. You have a problem with that?” I snapped and stepped more closer to him. I was tired of Sehun being cold and superior towards me.

“This girl really.” Sehun’s irritated face was really close to mine, so close that people who would pass by may think that we were kissing.

For a while back there, his expression changed from angry to calm, and his face came even closer that our lips almost touch if only I didn’t push him and ran away.

“~~ Gwenchana?” The boys outside asked.

“Oh? Yeah. Uh. I- I need to uh, go. There’s an urget matter I need to do.” I lied.
“Do you need someone to take you?” Suho asked.

“No!” I shouted in panic.

“Uh, I mean. No need.” I said and opened the door. After that I quickly ran away back to my apartment and slammed the door.

I held my beating heart.

“What the heck just happened?”

 

I remembered that I left abruptly from Exo’s dorm last night that I left my bag there. So, I texted Suho sshi about it this morning, and he said it’s alright for me to go to the their dorm and get it because they are out for some photoshoot, he even gave me the passcode to their dorm.

I quickly head over there after making sure that there aren’t any fans wandering around in the area, I wouldn’t want to be questioned by them.

I rode the elevator and pressed 5th floor where their dorm is located, entered the password and as simple as that the door clicked open.

Entering the empty dorm, I remembered the incident last night. “Yah, ~~ ah, forget about that. Just get your bag and get out of this place.” I reminded myself.

You looked at the living room where you remembered you last put it, but I wasn’t there.

“Maybe Suho kept it somewhere else.”

I checked the kitchen, but sadly I didn’t find it there either. So, I checked the first room I went to, and it was there, sitting on the desk.

I grab it checked its contents and was about to head out, but when I turned around. I found Sehun. His hair dripping, his flawless upper body , and his lower covered with only a towel. That was when I screamed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!” I shouted my heart out and quickly covered my eyes.

“What are you doing here?!” I screamed.

“This is my room, shouldn’t I be asking that same question?” Sehun replied.

“Uh, I, I came here to get this.” I held up the bag and was about to leave when he held my wrist.

“We still need to talk.” Sehun said.

“While you’re wearing that? No thanks.” I excused while still looking away.

“Wait for me outside, until I change. We haven’t finished talking yet.” Sehun commanded.

“Fine.” I said and waited for him outside while sitting in their very comfortable couch.

“Jerk.” I muttered while pouting.

Seconds later Sehun opened the door and appeared. He didn’t have this messy wet hair anymore. Instead he had this very neat and attractive blonde hair.

“Did I just say attractive? No.”

He had on a while V-neck shirt and a red cardigan on paired with his faded blue jeans. He looks way too model like even on casual clothes which really bothers me, considering he is a total jerk.

“Hey.” Sehun called.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in the photoshoot?” I asked him,

“I already did mine last week.” He answered.

“This guy thinks he’s that special, when he’s not really.”

“Ok. What to do you want to tell me then?” I said while my arms crossed.

“About what you said yesterday. What did you mean about calling me Noona’s boy?” he asked.

“That? Well, uh. I know, it is not really my business, so I am sorry. If you really love that Noona of yours, I swear I won’t tell anybody even to the boys.” I swore to him.

“You think I’m in love with her?” Sehun asked as if I just said something unbelievable.

“Why? Aren’t you? You have a picture of her on your phone. You said I love you while talking to her. Are you sure you’re not?” I asked again.

“Are you crazy? She’s my sister!“ Sehun shouted.

“She’s your WHAT? Sister?” I asked in a surprised tone. “God, I really am an idiot.”

“Why? You thought I was having a relationship? That she’s my girlfriend?” Sehun ask in disbelief. I just bowed my head and not face him.

“Yah! Song ~~! Why aren’t you speaking?” he shouted.

Good thing my phone rang at that moment and I had to pick it up.

“Yeoboseo? Neh, auntie.” I said and looked at the confused Sehun sitting a seat away from me.

“Yes, I can get over there. Just wait for a few minutes and I’ll be there as soon as I can.” I told Su Ahn’s mom.

Her mom called to tell me that she and her husband are out of town, to take care of a few things, and that Su Ahn is left alone sick and if I have time to go over to their house it she would be thankful.

I look up and apologized to Sehun. “Sehun sshi, Sorry about everything, but I have to go.” I said and bowed.

“Let me take you there.” He offered.

“You don’t have to, it is a bit far away from here.” I explained.

“Where is it? I’m not busy. I’ll just drive you there.” Sehun said as if not giving me any excuse to leave, which left me no choice but to just agree to him. “Fine. Suit yourself.” I said.

We both got out of their dorm and head to the basement where Sehun’s shiny luxury car is parked.

He unlocked the car and told me to get in. “So, where are we going?” Sehun asked. I told him her address and he input it on his GPS. “So, whose house is this place?” he asked.

“Why do you care?” I asked but didn’t answer his question.

“Choi Seri’s?” he asked and I opened my mouth wide in disbelief.

“How does he know her?”

“How do you know her?” I asked. “She works at the café too, you forgot?” he reminded while I just nodded.

“ I also know that she’s your best friend.” Sehun added. “And how do you know about that?” I asked him.

“Now that’s a secret.” He said and I saw a smile formed from his lips.

 


Author's POV

hey. yo. wazzup. you guys! ^^

how's the chapter so far? heeheehee :3

sorry for not updating for quite some time now!

this and that happened. :(: