Ch 13

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

 

 

(3rd person POV)

 

You just entered the classroom when you heard your classmate chit chatting about EXO again. EXO had been so popular ever since they debuted that it is hard not to be updated about them. They are the talk of the town among teenagers.

“Yah, EXO just won an award in China. Did you get to see them last night live on TV?” she asked another classmate of mine.

Hearing about EXO you remembered that it has been two months since you’ve last seen them. Sehun was the last once you saw to be exact. You were with him when he insisted on driving you to Seri’s house because she was sick.

“Two months being Sehun free! Who wouldn’t want that?” you thought.

Suddenly Yoona walked in cutting the two friends from talking.

“You guys are going to be shocked from what I am going to announce!” she said.

The whole class especially the girls went silent.

Yoona has now been respected among the EXO fans not only as the school’s queenka but also as the Exotic queen. Which means, the news she’ll be giving right now would be an accurate news about EXO.

“ I heard from my dad that EXO would be coming right back to Korea in about this time today.” She announced and the girls started squealing. After announcing the update about EXO Yoona proudly walked to her seat followed by her minions.

You found Seri rolling her eyes as Yoona walked past her and you just giggled.

“If only that you how close you and EXO are, she’d be kneeling in front of you.” Seri said.

“Yah, Choi Seri, calm down alright? We cannot tell her. It’s part of the cafe rules remember? No one else could know period.” You reminded her.

“Yeah, yeah. I know that. It’s just her doing that all the time, pisses me off big time.” She clenched her fist and you just shook your head at her.

Your History teacher came into the classroom and took attendance like always. The whole class was stiff and silent, when suddenly loud shouts were heard in the hallways.

No one you our class though dared to peek in and see what was happening outside though, because your history teacher is famous for being old and hot tempered. If any student in his class pisses him off the whole class will get detention immediately.

“I guess the new students are here already.” Your history teacher said, You and Seri immediately exchanged looks.

A knock on the door was heard while the screams outside became even louder. Mr. Yook, your history teacher slowly moved towards the door and opened it.

Your eyes went wide and you jaw dropped when you saw six famillair guys standing there, it was Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, Kris, and Suho.

“Oh my god!” Yoona cursed and the other students quickly crowded the doorway and took pictures, forgetting that out teacher was Mr. Yook.

One classmate of yours even dared to shout Hunhan and Baekyeol to get married which you found Chanyeol and Baekhyun grinning to.

“Get back to your seats young ladies!” Mr. Yook shouted, but no one heard him from the shouts coming from inside and outside the classroom.

Mr. Yook kept on telling the female students to stop taking pictures and to return to their seats but no one listened, that is why it pissed him off and he threw the chalkboard eraser to the back, which hit a sleeping student, who was now wide awake.

What Mr. Yook did caught the attention of the students and they immediately scrambled their way back to their seats. Mr. Yook glared at the students crowding outside his classroom taking pictures and they all went away scared.

“Now, where was I?” he asked. The president of the class raised his hand. “Sir, you were about to let the transfer students in.” he reminded.

“Oh, yes.” Mr. Yook said and smiled at the six shining boys standing outside his classroom.

“Boys, get in. Find your seats.” Mr. Yook commanded and the six boys immediately head in hiding the smirk on their faces.

As they passed on your aisle, Baekhyun noticed you and gave you a smile, he immediately nudged their leader Suho to let him know you were there but them you gave him a slight shake of the head. Telling them no one is supposed to know that you guys know each other. Luckily Baekhyun is quick at reading facial expressions and got what you are trying to say so he stopped and pushed Suho to continue walking at the back.

In the end most of the boys were seated almost near you. Sehun was behind you, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol at both his sides, and Suho beside Chanyeol.

Kris chose to seat at the farthest seat in the classroom while Luhan sat at the front, beside our class president.

"Boys I am sorry to break your expectations that you'll be introducing yourselves in class, because I don't do that." Mr. Yook said.

"Though I am sure you don't even need to, because I think the students in this class are already very familliar with the six of you, am I right?" he asked and looked at the smiling and blushing faces of the female students.

"This is a classroom not some fake made up reality show! You all know that I don't want students that are slacking around my class no matter what type of student you are in this school." Mr. Yook nagged and after that continued on his lesson proper.

You were taking down notes when suddenly someone poked you from behind which made you shout "AH!"

Mr. Yook turned around and gave you a questioning look.

"Sorry sir, my pen dropped." you lied.

By the time Mr. Yook turned his back around to write again on the board you turned your back and glared you evil glare at Sehun.

Sehun did not look scared though, instead he just laughed at you and when you looked at the side you found Yoona, observing you.

During the whole period that Mr. Yook was discussing you cannot concentrate, because at the corner of your eye you can see Yoona glaring at you and clenching her fists, in which you wished that the boys didn’t choose to be seated really close to you.

 


Author's Note:

Hi guys! Its 11:30pm in my country. ^^

I wish you all my readers a merry merry Christmas!

This update would be my gift to all of you.. 

Though its just short again , I hope you like it :3 

Thank you all for supporting this story for so long now!

LOVE U ALL!!~~