Ch 3

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

The next day during lunch break, I asked Seri if she isn't busy this afternoon. "Waeyo?" she asked. "Nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to go watch Music Bank with me later." I asked while pouting.

" Am I dreaming? You? Asking me to watch a music show?" she asked.

" No reason." I lied.

"Hmm.. Why the sudden interest in K-Pop?" she looked at me suspiciously.

"What? Why are you looking me like that? I just curious, I wanted to see idols perform on stage." I explained to her while playing with my food. 

"Well.. sure i could go with you! It would be fun!" Seri said excitedly. Her cheerful face suddenly turned into a worried one. "But what about your work? Don't tell me you got fired." she warned. 

"I already told unnie that I would day the day off today and she was okay about it." I told Seri.

After eating lunch, we headed back to our classroom, when I heard a bunch of girls talking about EXO.

"Isn't the leader extremely handsome?" the girl with yellow pigtails said. "He is but D.O. is way more charming than him! He has really great vocals too!" a tall girl with pink plastic glasses said.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Look at this! " Yoona the queenka points at a photo of Se Hun from her glittery Ipad. "Oh my god. Yoona you're the best. He's hot!" one of her minions said. "He is the maknae of the group and it says here that he was a former ulzzang too!" Yoona added.

"Oh my gosh, i think im falling fro Sehun" said one of her minions. "Oh Shut Up. Stop dreaming! He's mine okay? Not yet, but he's gonna be. I'll make sure of that." Yoona bragged.

I wonder how these stupid girls would react if they see the bad side of that bastard. Would they still like him? They would probably like him more.

"If you only knew that jerk, you'd probably take back what you said." I muttered. 

"Excuse me?" Yoona asked.

"or not." I whispered. I looked back at her. 

"Did I say something?? Oh! You probably think I was talking to you when I was talking to myself!" I said while pretending to laugh.

"Whatever freak." Yoona snarled. Before the fangirling gets worse, it was a great the professor came to class a bit earlier than usual.  I just rolled my eyes and headed to my seat.

"I was wrong, you two are match made in heaven." I whispered.

"What was that about?" Seri asked. "Oh, nothing really. It was just some imported dog getting really y." i told her and she got the hint.

Professor Kim drew triangles in front and started discussing, but my mind seemed to go elsewhere.

Then the selca of a girl in Sehun's phone flashed to my mind. Is he mad last time because I might have seen the picture and I might tell everyone about it? I quickly searched my bag for a paper to write on, then passed it to Seri.

She looked at me with a questioning look then slowly opened it, it read "Idols aren't suppose to have girlfriends right? Or is it just for some?" Seri wrote down on it then passed the paper back to me. 

"Yeah they aren't but Junhyung of Beast and Goo Hara of KARA are dating and they are an exception. I bet its natural for an idol to have feelings for someone because they are humans too. Plus they see pretty people more often than us. Wait why are you curious huh? Do you have a boyfriend? Are you hiding something from me?" 

I looked back at Seri and was about to write back to her when Profesor Kim came near me. I quickly hid the paper underneath my book.

" ~~ how do you get the hypotenuse of a triangle?" he asked. "Uh, hypotenuse? You use a- uh, the pythagorean theorem or the pythagorean triples for it." I answered.

"Good." he complimented then headed back to the front. I sighed then whispered "That was close." to Seri.

Then the school bell rang. Time to go! Seri and I rode the subway on our way to KBS. We were in such a hurry to be able to get a spot in front at Music Bank that I acidentally stepped on someone's foot. "Ouch." he sounded mad.

I looked at the person I stepped my foot on. Like me he was also wearing a school uniform,  but his was different. That guy studies at the school where rich kids go. "This is bad" I said to myself. 

"Mianhe, mianhe I wasn't looking." I bowed repeatedly to him as I headed out. Then he smiled, "Gwenchana, next time just watch where you're going." he said then the door of the subway closed. He waved at me.

"Who was that?" your best friend asked. "Molla, I accidentally stepped on that guy's foot." I answered.

"That was embarassing but you know what he kinda looks familliar." she said.

"Come on, lets go!" she grabbed me towards the broadcast station.

There was already quite a number of fangirls waiting outside, but it looks like Seri and I were the only ones who are still wearing school uniforms.

"You know I wish we changed our clothes first before going here, it feels awkward that we are the only ones wearing uniform." I said.

"Yeah, I feel the same too,  if I only knew we were going here today I could have brought us extra cloths to change into." she said.

"Mianhe, Seri ah!" I apologized. "Gwenchana, dont worry about it, at least were here." she smiled then we walk into inside th KBS building.

Music Bank was about to start, and the place was jam packed with fans of different K-POP groups. Then Uee from the group After School appeared on the stage to introduce the performers for this week.

The group B.A.P was the first act singing thier song POWER. Just like EXO, they are also a rookie boy group, but if you are not really a fan of kpop you won't even think they are rookies once you see them perform.

They were really cool especially the ones who did the rap. The guy named Zelo and the leader whom I think the name is.. "Yah, Seri what is the name of B.A.P's leader again?" I asked her. "Youngguk, Bang Yong Guk." Seri said.

"Oh, I see." I nodded.

The next act was from the girl group Girls Day they sang a catchy song entitled Oh! My God.

Then the group INFINITE was next. Fan girls were screaming and chanting thier names. Then seven handsome guys appeared on stage. They started their performance with a dance step. Woah! their dance is really cool, they are really syncronized and the vocals are to die for too. Plus they have really funny and friendly members. The member named Woohyun kept waving at thier fans and threw hearts everywhere that made the fans more wild.

Then he winked at my direction, i'm sure it was for Seri or me that he did that to because we were the only onesat that corner.

"Did he just-" Seri asked then looked at you. "Oh god Seri ah please pinch me." I said and she did. "Ow! Why did you do that for?" I whined.

"You told me to!" she said then stuck her tongue out to me. Then suddenly I felt the need to pee. Just great. 

"Seri ah, I need to go to the washroom. You sure you'll be okay here by yourself?" I asked. "Yeah, go ahead. Don't worry!" she said.

I wandered around the building looking for a washroom but failed to find one. Oh god! I can't hold it much longer!

Then I found a janitor ahjumma and went to ask her.  She told me its at the second corner then turn left then walk downstairs to the right.

Then at long last! The washroom showed up! After releasing the urge and washing my hands I headed out the washroom. I sat two stairs heading towards two different ways oh yeah to the left! I went up and walk a few more steps.

I was humming to INFINITE's The Chaser which they sung earlier when I heard a can drop and went rolling towards my foot. I picked it up and was about to hand it to the person.

"Omo! Sehun!" I shouted as if I had just seen a ghost. "Here you go." I handed him the juice.

"What are you doing here?" he sounded annoyed. "Uh, well.. I came here with my friend." I said then gave him a smile.

"Whatever." Sehun said, bored.  "Wait." I said while grabbing the hem of his jacket.

He turned back. "What do you want? An autograph? Well I can easily give you one if you'll get out of my sight." he snarled.

"Well, I was about to ask why you are mad at me. Is it because I might tell people about your girlfriend?" I asked him looking down, avoiding his glaring eyes at me.

"Girlfriend?? What nonsense are you talking about?" he asked.

"The- the girl from your phone," I explained. "Don't worry I won't tell anybody about it. I swear! I didn't really mean to see it. If you heared rumors about it, feel free to sue me. I'm okay with it." I said then stopped. He was silent. 

Then suddenly the manager called him. "Yah! Sehun! You guys are up next! Get Ready!" 

"Coming!" Sehun shouted back. "Uh, I gotta head back." I said awkwardlty then slowly walked away.

"Turn right then left at the next corner!" Sehun shouted I smiled then continued on walking.