Ch 14

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

3rd person POV


After several more classes in the morning, it was finally time for your lunch break, you and your best friend Seri head out of the classroom together and head your way towards your lockers. While the six EXO members in your class were stuck there in their desks unable to go out because your classmates, especially the females were crowding to them, hastily taking pictures and asking for autographs.

“Looks like EXO is going to turn our school into a much more bigger mess.” Seri randomly said.

“ Yeah, it’s already bad with Yoona around.” You laughed at your comment. “But you know, I feel bad for them Seri ah.” You added.

“Don’t be. They are celebrities, ~~ ah. They are meant to get attention.” Seri reminded you.

“~~? Is that you?” someone from behind asked.

You turned your head around and found Kai smiling at you.

“I didn’t know you attend this school!” Kai said.

“Isn’t that EXO’s Kai? Then why is he with her?” you heard someone ask.

The people passing by the hallway are starting to notice Kai’s presence and you were growing more and more uneasy.

“Now you know.” You answered Kai’s question and walked away.

“What the heck? ~~ ah!” Kai called out but you ignored him.

Upon reaching the cafeteria, just like the other kids you and Seri lined up to get lunch. It was your turn to be given the food when you heard loud shrieks.

“I heard some idol group enrolled in our school. Tsk tsk tsk. It will no longer be quiet in here.” The lunch lady shook her head in disappointment.

“What did the lunch lady tell you?” Seri asked.

“Nothing interesting actually.” You told her.

Seri together with you walked and at your favorite spot at the cafeteria, which is at the farthest corner where no one bothers to look at who is even there. That way the two of you could always eat in peace. Your peaceful lunch might just end right now though.

“This is bad.” Seri said while looking at something behind your back.

“Wae? What’s wrong Seri ah?” you asked her and she pointed at something behind you, where you found the five members of EXO from your class standing behind you holding their tray of food.

“Hello ~~ and Seri.” He greeted.

“Oppa! Why are you guys here?” you asked Suho.

“We just came to eat with our classmate, is that so wrong?” Suho asked and placed his plate in your table.

“Boys come on let’s sit down and eat.” Suho instructed and you just sighed defeated.

“Where is Sehun?” Chanyeol asked.

“I think he went to the vending machine to get us cola.” Luhan said while taking his first bite of his sandwhich.

“Woah, this tastes great by the way.” Luhan added.

You gave Luhan a weak smile and looked at the side, where you found Yoona with her minions observing you.

“ You know I am kind of getting this bad vibe thing from Yoona. Is she supposed to be something in this school? Like cheerleader?” Kris asked while sniffing his chicken.

You and Seri looked at each other for a moment, totally agreeing with Kris.

“She is the school’s queenka, yes, she has a bratty attitude like that of a cheerleader, but no she is not a cheerleader.” You explained to Kris.

“Ah, yes yes, I get it now.” Kris nodded.

“You know, I kind of like how he thinks.” Seri pointed to Kris.

“Well, I think she’s nice.” Sehun approached the table and defended Yoona.

“WHAT??” Seri and I said in unison.

“How can you say that you jerk? You don’t even know her.” Seri shouted.

“Seri ah, calm down.” You whispered to her.

“How can you say so Sehun ah?” Baekhyun who has been sitting there quietly eating his salad asked.

“Well, she even bought cola for us. Isn’t that what a nice girl would do?” Sehun asked.

“Aigoo maknae ah, you really see things differently don’t you?” Suho asked.

“No I don’t hyung.” he defended himself.

“Well, you just go on and think like that so we can get free cola again next time.” Baekhyun said.

After seeing you eating lunch with EXO Yoona sure was not pleased, she was definitely out to find out your relationship with EXO, and she will make sure that you were never to appear in their sight again.

Yoona was the queenka of this school and no one else other than her deserves the attention of EXO and anyone who disobeys that rule is going down.

-----------

It was dismissal time when Yoona’s first attack happened. You were heading towards the door of the classroom when Yoona spilled her ice-cold blue lemonade drink in your very white uniform.

“Oh my god ~~ I’m so sorry! I was about to toss my drink there in the trash when you walked this way!” Yoona explained.

“Alright. It’s fine, no big deal! I’ll just go and get this out in the washroom.” You told her with a smile, even though you really were not fine because the drink spilled on you just made you freeze more in the cold weather.

“If you weren’t so stupid as a rock head you would’ve seen what was coming.” One of Yoona’s minions said.

You walk you way to the washroom, dampen your handkerchief to try to remove the stains. “Aish, I should’ve paid more attention, this uniform costs half of my months paycheck!” you reminded yourself.

If the stain in your uniform would not go away, you would have to spend some money on your recent paycheck to buy another uniform.

After scrubbing it a few times, it finally came off. You sighed in relief and headed out of the washroom and out of school to head home straight to change clothes.

You were walking out of the school gates, freezing yourself to the cold wind with your damp shirt on when you saw Suho and the other Exo members.

“~~ ah!” Suho called you.

“Oh, oppa!” you called out. Suho gestured for you to come closer and you did.

“Hello guys.” You greeted and bowed to the boys.

“What happened to your shirt?” Xiumin who was standing outside if the van asked worriedly.

“Ah, that’s nothing. I was walking on my way out of the classroom when someone accidentally spilled her drink on me.” You told Xiumin who shook his head.

“You should be more careful next time.” Xiumin said.

“Oh, hyung!” Xiumin called out to the person inside the van.

“Do you still have that jacket I left here yesterday?” Xiumin asked.

“Yeah, its still here. Wae?” the hyung responded.

“Let me have it please.” Xiumin said and their manager hopped on the car and handed Xiumin the jacket he was asking for.

“Here, wear this over.” Xiumin instructed.

“Thanks oppa.” You said and smiled to him while blushing.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute when you are blushing.” Xiumin said while pinching your cheeks, while Sehun just rolled his eyes from the sight he was seeing.

“I better get going now, please be careful on your way back.” You said and bowed again.

“Wait ~~ ah.” Suho called and you turned your back around once again and waited for him.

Sehun was about to get into his car when suddenly Suho stopped him.

“Give ~~ a ride.” Suho commanded to Sehun.

“Why should I?” Sehun asked.

“You owe me one remember?” Suho reminded him.

“Aish, fine, whatever.” Sehun said in defeat.

“ ~~ ah get in with Sehun, he’ll give you a ride home.” Suho offered.

“What?” you asked.

“Just go and hop in, the weather is too cold. Sehun will be the one to drive you home.” Suho said while opening the passenger door for you.

You hesitated at first, because another moment with Sehun might just add into one more jinx of your day. “Araso oppa.” You told Suho and got inside the car where Sehun was waiting.

“Put your seatbelt on.” Sehun commended but you didn’t hear him and just continued to stare at the jacket Xiumin gave you.

“Aish, you are really being stubborn now aren’t you?” Sehun whispered and scooted over to your side to put help you put your seatbelt on. You found his face very close to yours that you could smell the scent of his warm minty breath.

You were taken aback by his action and held into the seatbelt strap tight to stop him and fasten it on your own.

“I- I- can do it.” You stuttered feeling your own heartbeat pounding fast.

“Yeah, of course.” Sehun said while rubbing the back of his neck.

He coughed awkwardly in silence and started the engine.

It was a good thing that his car was tinted, and they didn’t see what just happened.

All the way back to my place, Sehun drove in silence, no words and even glances were exchange.

As soon as I have seen the building of my place around the corner and as soon as he stopped the car, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt, thanked him and hopped off his car and hurriedly entered the building.

"She must have been really happy to recieve a jacket from him." Sehun whispered.

 

Author's note:

To my readers who have already read this chapter yesterday, please re-read it again ^^

I have decided to extend this chapter and I have added a few more twists to this so that the cahpter wont become very dull.

Thank you for reading from the start up until chap 14! i hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it

oh and Please do comment. :)