Ch 7

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

 

 

 

 

Your POV:

 

The boys of EXO-K and EXO-M now visit the cafe together if they are not busy with their schedules.


Xiumin and I have gotten closer in the past few weeks. He was like my other best friend besides Seri. Talking to him feels as if a few parts of my past was still there.


I still remember that playmate I had when my parents and I moved to China. He used to bully me but he is also the one who protected me from the other kids.


"I wonder if I would still be able to see that kid again."


I also noticed that Sehun has been a little less in a bad mood. He is always busy talking, joking, smiling with that Chinese member named Luhan that he forgot to frown. They seemed to share a bond with each other. I wonder if he gets to notice anyone else.


His smile makes me feel shivers. It is starting to let me think that he does have feelings toward that Luhan guy.


Is it even possible?


"So what about the girl in his phone then?" I shoved the thought outside my head.


"Miss ~~, would you possibly know the answer to my question?" Mr. Chiu asked.


"What sir?" I stood up from my seat.


"You miss ~~ was obviously not listening to my discussion. Stay after class." Mr. Chiu scolded.


"But I have work-" I protested.


"No buts! Stay after class or you get detention." He sternly said.


I sank down on my chair and frowned. "Ugh! That jerk Sehun! If I didn't busy myself wondering if he's gay or not I would've known the answer to Mr. Chiu's question!"


"Yah ~~! Gwenchana?" My best friend Seri whispered.


I gave her a weak thumbs up.


After a few more boring lectures from Mr. Chiu the bell finally rang. Everyone raced to the door to head out from class except for me.
Seri waved at me from the door and signaled me that she'll be waiting for me at the school grounds.


I stood up from my seat and waited for Mr. Chiu to finish erasing the board.
He sat back down on his chair.


"~~ ah, you grades are falling this past few months. You've been unattentive as well. Is there something wrong?" He asked with a concerned look.


I shook my head. "No, sir."


"Do you need any help? Financially maybe?" He asked.


I shook my head once again. He heaved a sigh.


"Well then, I hope you catch up on your grades and listen more. You are one of my top students in this class and I can't help but worry about you." He explained.


" I'll try my best sir." I said.


" Just so you'd know, if there's anything that you need help with you can come and talk to me about it." He said and gave me a small smile.


" Yes sir. I'll let you know." I bowed.


"Okay, you may go now." He dismissed.


Mr. Chiu is actually one of my favorite teachers and I feel really bad that I am not doing well in his class. He is a good teacher and he does not deserve to have a slacking daydreaming student like me.


I headed down the halls to my locker and quickly grabbed the books that I would need to do homework on.


After that I met with Seri at the school grounds and headed to our favorite ddeobukki stall.


"So what did he say?" She asked.


"Well nothing much, he just told me to catch up with class and my grades." I said.


"That was it? It surely didn't look like that earlier. He was mad as hell that I thought he was going to eat you up!" She explained while swallowing a stick.


" I thought so too, but it turns out he was just concerned." I informed her.


" Yeah, because you are one of his favorite students and all." She rolled her eyes and said.


"So where are you staying now? You said you would take me there if you have time!" Seri shouted.


"Fine! But I'm warning you! That place is small. You wouldn't like it." I warned.


"Puh-lease! Since when did I protest about anything? I just want to see how my best friend is doing! Is there anything wrong with that?" She asked.

 

I just rolled my eyes and laughed.


"Come on, follow me." I said then we headed our way to the building where I live.

We arrived at a 3 story old building where it was just two streets away from the SM building and cafe. I slowly opened the gate and climbed upstairs with Seri.


"Well, here we are! I live at the top floor. Its not much, but its quite warm here and that's enough." You explained.


"Your place is quite small.." She whispered.


"But its neat, and you have your own bed! I'm proud of you ~~ ah" She said and hugged me.


" Gumawo Seri ah.." You said.


"I really hope you get your house back." She said.


"I hope so too." I replied.