Ch 10

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

At EXO's dorm:

The boys were preparing for Exo M's visit.

Suho was making sure that their place is neat and was commanding the members which places to clean.

D.O. was in the kitchen looking for things to cook. The only things he found were onions, carrots and cabbage.

He decided to chop those first then go grocery shopping later.

While he was enjoying the chopping he accidentally chopped his finger.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwww! Damn it!" He shouted while his eyes looked like it was about to pop out.

"What happened?" Suho came rushing to the kitchen and found D.O's bleeding finger.

"Baekhyun ah! Go get some Band-aid please." Suho commanded.

" I give up! I won't cook for today! Just order some pizza!" D.O. said.

Then Baekhyun came back with the band-aid and handed it to Suho who carefully placed it on D.O's finger.

"How about we just call ~? She could cook right?" Baekhyun said.

"That's a good idea. Wait, let me call her." Suho said and grabbed the phone from his pocket. He searched for your name on his phone and realized he doesn't have your number.

"Baekhyun ah, you have her number?" Suho asked.

" I don't. " Baekhyun shook his head.

" Kai probably has it. He has a lot of girls in his contacts." Baekhyun said and headed out of the kitchen to call Kai.

"Kai! Do you have ~'s number?" Baekhyun asked.

"Wait let me check." Kai cooly said and grabbed his phone.

"What's her name again? Song ~ right?" Kai asked.

He typed the name but ni results were found.

"There's only Son Naeun, Song Jieun of Secret, Song Victoria and Song Hye Na on my phone. Mianhe." Kai said while looking at Baekhyun.
Baekhyun went out and told this to Suho.

"There isn't anyone who have her phone number?" Suho aksed.

Then Sehun suddenly passed by.

"I do." He cooly said.

"Jinja?" Suho asked.

"Wae?" Sehun asked.

"Call her. She's cooking for us." Suho commanded.

"Ok." Sehun said and dialed you.

Kai hearing that he has your number whispered. "I wonder what relationship that maknae has with her."

Thirty minutes later the doorbell rang.

D.O. was about to open the door when he saw Kai's magazine displayed on the couch.

"Aish!"

"Yah! Kai! Your magazines! Its still here!!!" D.O. Shouted.

"Pali! Pali!" Chanyeol quickly picked them up and hid it into Kai's room.

D.O. did a last glance before opening the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was saturday morning, and I was cleaning the house when that annoying guy called.

What does this guy want this time?

"Yeobseo?" I asked.

" Are you working?" He asked.

"No." I answered.

"Then what are you doing?" He asked again.

"Cleaning the house." I said.

"Suho hyung is asking if you could come over our dorm and cook for us because EXO M is coming over." He explained.

"I don't know... D.O. oppa cook right?" I answered.

"Hyung just sliced his finger and freaked out." Sehun said.

"Yah! Why did you tell her?" I heard D.O.'s voice.

"Suho hyung is paying you." Sehun added.

"Come on please ~?" I can hear Baekhyun's voice through the phone.

"~~ ah please come over! We need you!" Chanyeol's deep voice can be heard as well.

"Fine, I'll get there in a few minutes." I said.

"Oh, and can you also buy something to cook before you go here? Our fridge is empty." Sehun added.

"Alright boss." I said then hanged up.

I went out of the door and realized that I was still wearing my pajamas.

"God I'm such a Pabo." I cursed myself and head back to the house and got changed.

I walked to the supermarket got a cart and started looking for things to buy.

What should I cook? Stew? Pasta?

"~~ ah!" Someone from behind called and tapped my shoulder.

I looked behind and found Xiumin smiling at me and just like that I blushed.

"Grocery shopping huh?" Xiumin said as he sees the cart I was pushing earlier.

"Its for the boys." I said.

"I, not- Suho asked me to do it for them." I pointed out.

"I see." Xiumin said and smiled sweetly.

"H-how about you?" I asked.

"Just visiting." He said and I looked at him with a questioning look as if asking to explain further.

"My friend's family own this place." He said and smiled again.

Oh for the love of god! Please stop smiling like that!

"Oh." I said.

"Do you need help picking out some things?" He asked.

"Yes. Uh, no! I mean sure." I said while dying here of embarassment.

Xiumin helped me pick up some fresh fruits and vegetables. He was really good at picking them which amazed me.

He explained that his grandmother had a small plantaion and taught him about it.

Thinking about it, Xiumin seemed to know a lot of things besides being an idol. Which amazed me.

I paid for the groceries and walked to the boys dorm.

I rang the doorbell once but no answer.

The second time still no answer.

Before I could press for the third time, finally someone opened the door.

D.O. Slowly opened the door revealing his bandaged finger.

"Anneyong haseyo." I greeted.

"Come on in D.O. Said while Suho carried the groceries to the kitchen.

Chanyeol was walking and saw me. "oh ~~ ah! You're here!" he said.

"We welcome to EXO's dorm!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison.

Their dorm was very white and spacious. I bet this place is expensive!

They are always together and it was cute seeing them like that. BaekYeol is just adorable.

 


Author's Note:

Hello guys! kekeke. Short update again. :)

Sorry took me a long time. haha. I don't really know where this story is going so I have a hard time to think about what to write next..

i decided to update after seeing the mv so.... rant time:

oh yeah, have you guys seen the new EXO GROWL MV? haha. They're all very hot right? whaha.

I was watching it then KAI DID AEGYO. WHUUUUUUT? KAI. DID. AEGYO. IN. AN. MV O_o

I'm now liking KYUNGSOO more and more. i dunno what to do. that bias wrecker ><

haha.

sorry for the rant. T_T

good luck to us exo stans! kekeke.

until  the next update!~~ :D