Ch 8

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

 

After I got out from work, I quickly headed home.

"Ugh! I still have to study for the exams tomorrow!"

I placed my bag on the corner beside my bed and dropped the bills I earned for today in the jar. 

It was now half filled. I took the jar and held it in my hand.

"Just wait a bit more Mom, Dad, I'm going to get our house back again."

I looked through the window and saw the window of the new building which is just right across mine.

There was light on that room which has never happened.

"That's weird. There's someone living in there now?" 

I grabbed my books and placed it on the table. I opened the tiny lamp and sat there quietly as I ate the bread I bought on my way home.

I started studying as soon as I finished eating. I stayed like that for an hour and took a break after that to stretch. While I was stretching beside the window I noticed the freak who just moved in looking directly into my window.

"What the-" I said and sat back down and fell from the chair.

I looked for the guy but he already stopped looking. So shruged it off and I continued studying until I finished everything. 

"Alright! Let's prove to Mr. Chiu that I am not getting behind in class!" I shouted.

It was already 2AM and I decided to headed to bed.

I noticed the figure again. Thinking about it freaks me out.

"I better get some blinds soon." I said.

"Ugh! But that would cost me to spend my precious money again!'

The next morning..

The alarm clock rang but it was not enough to wake me up. My body is just too tired so I let myself sleep for five minutes more. When I suddenly remembered that I have an exam today I quickly jumped out of the bed and changed into my uniform.

I made myself a sandwhich and quickly head down the building with it on my mouth.

By the time I got down from my building I found a couple of girls waiting outside the newly built building holding banners.

The guards were trying to prevent them from coming in.

"We just want to see our idols! How can you shove us off like this!" A girl shouted.

"They are still inside right?" Asked another girl.

Some idol group probably lives there. "Would you look at that! How lucky am I to live across them? I wonder which boy group it was."

"But I am also unlucky to have someone across see me through my window."

I walked past the building to the nearnest bus stop and hopped into the bus and took a ride to school.

I found Seri waiting for me at the hallway. We head to our locker, her's is just beside mine.

"Ready for the exam?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I hope what I studied was enough. I can't seem to focus last night." I said.

"Why not?" Seri asked.

"Well, I think someone moved into the new building. That person keeps peeking into my window and its freaking me out." I confessed.

"Well that's freaky." She said.

"That's what I felt too!" I agreed.

She pulled out some pink binoculars from her bag and stashed it into her locker.

"What's that thing for?" I asked.

"Oh, this?" She asked and held up that thing.

"Its just for some stupid science project. They asked me to bring these." She explained and looked at me as if something popped up in her head.

"You know what. I think you need these better than I do." She said and smirked.

" So are you saying that I take a peek on that person as well?" I asked.

" I'm a genius aren't I?" She grinned and placed the pink binoculars on my bag.

We went into class and took the exam.

 

As soon as the classes were done, I headed my way to SM Cafe.

Like the ususal, work was quiet. Only a few customers came in, so the rest of the time I just did my homework there.

When it was 9pm I closed the shop and walked my way home.

It was now quiet because the fans were no longer there but I'm sure they'll be back tomorrow.

I got my door key under the carpet and head inside. I ate my dinner quietly when I finished, then I suddenly remebered the binoculars that Su Ahn lent me.

I decided to give the binoculars a try. Then that figure went out to the window again. His back was facing the window while he stretched.

"Yah, turn around. Turn around" I thought.

After he finished stretching finally! He decided to turn around and admire the view outside.

And after finally seeing the erted guy I unconciously dropped the binoculars.

The guy opposite your window was none other than "O-oh Sehun?!?" I shouted.

"What the-" Sehun said and looked at where the shout came from.

 

 


Author's Note:

Hello readers! ^^

I updated! i hope you'll like this chapter!! :) Did you?? huh?

They live next to each other now.. and thus romance blooms! LOL.

i'm kidding :P Guess what will happen next??

I'm not telling you! :3 

I want to thank you all for sticking to this story from the start! Saranghe readers <3