Ch 4

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

By the time I got back to the studio, I saw my best friend looking bored to death in a corner.

"Oh thank god you're here ~~! What took you so long? Anyways its a good thing you didn't miss the good performances. They were quite boring that only a few people bothered to watch." She said.

The next performers came up on stage.

It was non other than the rookie group EXO. Then the music started.

"Careless shoot anonymous anonymous! Heartless mindless no one who care about me!" They chanted together.

D.O. then sang the first few parts of the song.

Then it was Baekhyun's turn to sing his lines he looked at the crowd and locked eyes with me and gave out a wink. Fan girls started screaming. I'm not really sure if it was me he did it to because his facial expression remained unchanged and continued his singing.

Arrogant Sehun, Flirty Kai, and leader Suho captured the hearts of most of the girls that were watching.

We watched every single performance until the whole thing was over.

Then there was a short fan meet for EXO to promote their album mama.

Seri and I lined up along with the other girls, but then decided to just leave.

"Now what do we do?" she asked.

" I haven't really thought about it." You said.

"How about we go shopping?" she suggested.

"Yah Seri ! You know that I can't! I am saving my money for that house! " You sadly said.

"Who says you can't go shopping without spending?" She nudged me.

"Come on!" She said.

We went to an accessory store and tried on their silly hats and almost everything that was sold there.

We also went to the nearest supermarket and got to eat free samples of food. We also entered the mall and checked out the clothes, but didn't really buy anything.

"~~ ah isn't that Gyuri?" Seri pointed out.

"Huh? Where?" You asked while looking for a tall brunette.

"There at The Face Shop. I never knew she was working part time!" Seri pointed.

" Me too! Working doesn't seem to fit her either." You said.

" Let's go say hi." Seri suggested.

" She's working! We might disturb her." You warned.

" What disturb? We'll ask her for free samples silly! You seriously need a facial mask. Your skin lacks THE GLOW." She criticized.

"I what?! Oh, come on! Look who's talking." You laughed then defenslessly headed to the Face Shop.

Meanwhile at EXO's dorm :

Clothes were all thrown all over the living room.

When D.O. got out of his room after changing, he couldn't stand the sight of the dirty clothes and started nagging everyone even though some of them were older than him.

Sadly nobody listened to his nagging today, it usually is effective. Its probably because the other members were tired.

So he sighed and just picked it all up himself and placed it in a laundry basket.

D.O. went back to the living room and turned the TV on.

"Aigoo, I'm hungry!" Suho said.

Suho headed to the kitchen to make kimchi pancakes.

Kai was snooping behind Suho and stole one kimchi pancake quickly then headed to the couch where D.O. Had his eye glued watching an Amanda Seyfried movie.

"What's so great about that movie anyways?" Kai asked while chewing his stolen kimchi pancake.

"The actor is great." D.O. answered.

"Daebak!! I can't believe schedule is finally over!" Chanyeol shouted.

Chanyeol jumped into his bed. "At last the bed! I have missed u!" he slumped his giant body over it.

Then Baekhyun also got into the room, he was drying his hair after showering.

(Baekhyun and Chanyeol are roommates)

"Yah, Yolie! Did you see ~~ earlier at Music Bank or was it someone else?" Baekhyun asked.

" I think I saw her too, but as far as I know she has work to day. So it might not be her." Chanyeol said while spreading his arms in the bed with his big foot stretched outside the bed.

"Well that makes the two of us. I'm gonna go ask the others if they also did saw her." Baekhyun suggested then went out the room.

The first guy Baekhyun chose to bother was the maknae Sehun.

"Se Hunnie ah! I have a question to ask you." Baekhyun shouted while entering Sehun's room.

"Waeyo Baekhyun ah?" Sehun asked while turning the volume of his radio down.

"Did you also see ~~ earlier when we were performing at Music Bank?" Baekhyun asked.

"~~? Ani. I didn't." Sehun said.

"Oh, I see. Well then I'll go ask the others too." Baekhyun said then left the room.

"Oh by the way D.O. cooked spaghetti." Baekhyun's head popped in the door again.

Sehun got out of the room in a speed of light.