Ch 6

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

After school I rode the train together with my best friend Seri. I got off first and headed home.

I suddenly remembered that my English book was with her.

I pulled out my phone and started calling her when suddenly someone ran and snatched it from me.

"What the-" and I realized that my phone was missing.

"Yah! Give me back my phone!" I shouted and ran to catch the guy.

I chased him towards a small alley and was getting tired.

"Yah! I beg you! I saved up my tutoring  money for that!" I shouted while panting.

Then suddenly something came towards the robber.

The robber was pushed to the wall. He tried to escape but a random guy grabbed him by the collar and puched him on the stomach and cornered him.

"You heard the lady. Now give the phone back to her before I even take you to the police." The random guy said.

"Here! Take it! Take it! Just don't bring be back to the police! Please! Just please! I'm sorry!" The robber begged and handed the phone back to me.

"Now get out! Before I change my mind!" The random guy shouted.

The robber indeed ran as fast as he could and he was nowhere to be seen in just a few seconds.

"Are you alright miss?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes I am. Kansamida. Jeongmal kansamida." I said and bowed.

"Gwechana, the important thing is that he didn't harm you. Did he?" He asked.

"Ani. I'm alright. Kansamida." I said.

"That's good then. I was just coming out from the bakery when I saw you running and shouting." He explained.

"Ah, I see. Thank you very much for getting back my phone." I bowed and left to head home.

By the time I got home, I got myself to eat some ramyun.

While eating, I recollected the incident earlier.

I still couldn't believe how strong a handsome guy like him can be. He must be some kind of a taekwondo expert.

I called Seri and told her everything.

She screamed over the phone while I was still talking to her. "Yah ~~ ah, you are such a lucky girl. I didn't think meeting Mr. knight and shinning armour would find me but it found you!" She blabbered over the phone.

"Seri ah! Breathe okay?" I said.

"Oh my god. Did you get his name?" She asked.

"Oh shoot. I didn't get his name." I slowly said.

"You what!? That was the only way you could see him again and yet you forgot to?" She nagged.

"Mianhe ah umma. I was still traumatized with what happened that is why I rushed home." I explained.

"Sorry. I got overboard with that. I'm just trying to get you together with your man here." She excused. We laughed together over the phone.

"Good thing is that you're safe. That is why I told you not to leave my house anymore." She said.

"I don't want to burden your parents anymore and besides Seri, I have a job now." I said.

"Fine. Fine. Tell me all about it tomorrow okay?" She asked.

"Araso." I said then hang up.

 "~~ ah! You pabo!" And bumped my head on the desk three times.

I cleaned the small room I call home and started getting my school work done when suddenly I received a phone call.

"Yeobseo?" I answered.

"~~ ah! Can you come over to the shop today. I need to take care of somethong today and I'm afraid that no one would manage the shop. I'll pay you double!" Manager unnie said.

"Araso unnie. I'll be there in 10 minutes." I said then got up from my seat, grab my coat, house keys and coat then headed out.

----------------------------

"Thank you for coming." I greeted to the last customer who left.

I have been working non-stop for hours now there just seem to be too many customers.

I sat at the counter and layed my head against the table.

Thirty minutes later I stayed like that and fell asleep.

"Yah, hyung no one is in." I think I heard Chanyeol's voice.

"That can't be! Just enter Yeol ah!" Suho said and pushed him in.

The bell on the shop rang. "Hyung ah, what was that for?" Chanyeol said.

I quickly stood up from the counter and found Exo at the door.

"Hello- oh its you guys! Nice to see you again." I said.

"Yeah, nice to see you too." Suho said and flashed his wide smile.

"We have been busy promoting our album with EXO-M, we didn't got to rest. I'm glad were back here again." Baekhyun sat at the chair and stretched his arms.

" Guys pali order something! We are all hungry out here. Just go and chit chat later." D.O. nagged.

"He's right. What would you guys like to have?" I asked.

"Why don't you just cook anything you like? You always get our orders. This time you just cook anything you like." Kai said and winked at me.

"Omo! That's a good idea Jongin! What do you think Sehun?" Baekhyun asked.

"I don't really care. Anything would do just as long as its edible." Sehun said and made eye contact with me which made the blood on my body all go up.

"A-alrright then." I tried to smile then headed to the small kitchen.

I decided to preapre steak and pasta for the boys.

While cooking I was still distacted with Sehun's really odd behavior towards me.

"What was the eye contact all about? He does probably hate me. It can also becayse he just doesn't really care about anything or that he does not like the food."

One thing is for sure, that guy is a jerk with a big fat problem and while he's at it, he sure made a good job in ruining my day.

I decided to stop thinking about it tried to focus on cooking the steak. I hope I can grill it perfectly this time.

I boiled the pasta and drained the water after. I chopped a few spices mixed the sauce. I placed the steak carefully into the side of the plates so that the sauces won't get mixed up.

"I hope those guys would like this." I whispered.

I went on and serve six plates of steak.

Chanyeol was shuoting "~~ ah! Beef beef beef!!"

I looked at him with a worried expression.

"Omo! Are you alergic to beef oppa? Mianhe I didn't know!" I panicked. The other members just laughed.

"He loves beef. In fact he has been craving  to eat steak for so long now." Suho explained.

"It looks delicious too! I haven't eaten beef looking this fancy for so long now!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

The bell on the door rang again.

I found another group with also six good looking guys and among them was whom Su Ahn proclaimed as "Mr. Knight and shining armor."

"Yah you guys! Exo M is here!" D.O. Shouted.

Sehun was the first to stand up on his chair and greeted the cute fluffy looking blonde guy with a hug. Sehun offered that guy to sit beside him and he even fed that blonde guy a slice of the steak.

"Omo! Its you!" I shouted seeing him.

"Nice to see you again. Never thoguht we would bump into each other." He gave me a gentle smile.

My heart just skipped a beat with that smile of his.

"Yah Xiu Min! You guys know each other?" Someone with him asked.

"~~ ah you know Xiu Min hyung?" Baekhyun asked while holding a piece of bacon in his hand I dont even want to know where he got it.

"So his name is Xiu Min but otteoke he is a friggin idol in Sm entertainment! Su Ahn's plan would be impossible now. Liking him would be impossible."

"Yes we do actually." He smiled.

"We do?"

 

 


Author's Note:

Hallo guys! im back!! ^^

How is everyone?

I'm still busy but at least now im able to find some time for my fics :)

Hurray for that!

so.... what do you guys think of this Chap?

does it ?? keke. I wont get mad. BE HONEST! :P

comment below okay?? :D

love you love you love you guys!

thanks for waiting!! *bows 90 degrees*