Ch 1

My Shy Boy Stalker Sehun

"Okay class dismissed!" our homeroom teacher finally said. Everyone went out of the room quickly. I closed my book and stood up from my seat. 

As i walk out of the classroom, the calendar caught my eye. Today is the 10th of May today, my parents death anniversary.

"Umma, Appa! Are you watching me up there? I miss you guys. I'm going to start making your dream for me come true, I promised you that remember?" I whispered to myself while standing there at the empty classroom staring at the calendar. 

Seri and I are about to start working partime at SM cafe today. I wonder how it would be like, I secretly hope the manager is kind.

"Seri ah! Are you sure you want to do this with me?" I asked her while walking together on they way there. 

" Why not? That's what best friends are for. Since you are going to work your off really hard to buy your parents old house, i am going to work so you can have some company." She explained.

"Are you sure ahjusshi won't get mad? I'm already living at your place without paying, he might think I dragged you into this." I said with a worried expression.

"Nonesense! If he hears about this he would be more glad to know that i'm finally doing something good with my life." She said and rolled her eyes then dragged me to the cafe where we were supposed to apply.

"Here we are! SM Entertainment." Seri said with a huge grin on her face. "Are you sure this is where we are supposed to apply?" I asked while staring at the large building.

"Of course you pabo." she nodged me.

"We are applying at SM Cafe! The cafe inside this company. Lee Soo Man especially made it for idols and staffs. Mosltly, idols and trainees come here to eat because in there they have privacy unlike outside." she said. "So that is why you wanted to go with me! To look for idols." I said then eyed her suspiciously. 

"Ani- what are you talking about. That's silly." she eyed me back then dragged us both inside the building. A receptionist with a bright smile greeted us. "Can I ask why you're here?" the lady asked.

"Ah, yes. We have an appointment with miss Mi Young for the application of cafe staff." Seri said then flashed her porcelain white teeth to her. 

"She's at the lobby right now. You can meet her there." the receptionist said then let us proceed. "Yah, Seri ah how can you be so sure that no one else applied for the job?" I whispered to her.

"My cousin is a staff here, she told me about it. No one else outside knows that they are looking for part timers." she said then gave me a wink.

As we approach the lobby, I saw the person that was supposed to be our manager. She was wearing a peach dress, with her hair ied up neatly. She was tall like a model and looked like she was only in her twenties.

"Anneyong haseyo!" we both greeted her then bowed. "Anneyong" she said then smiled. "So are you ~~ and Seri?" she asked while looking at the application forms.

"Do you guys know that we only need one part timer for the weekday job? but we also need one more for the weekends shift." she said then looked at the both of us.

"No, I dont. I thought you would hire us together." I said.

"Yes we would. You ~~ would be the one working on weekdays until weekends. While Seri here would only come during saturday, sundays." she explained.

" No, thanks. I can't work without my friend." I said. "Yah ~~! Gwenchana, we can still work together every weekend anyways." Seri encouraged me.

"So thats settled then. Your job is from 4:00 until 11:00 during weekdays, then you work full time until midnight during saturdays and sundays." she finished.

"You can both call me Mi Young unnie" she said with a smile. "Follow me." she commanded.

Then she handed us the uniform ( AAAAC-yin5kAAAAAAcRolA.jpg ) The uniform was cute and neat but my eyes went wide when I saw the skirt it was above the knees. *~~ ah, you'll just have to bare with it until you have earned enough for that house.*

We followed her until she led us to the coffee shop "Oh by the way ~~ you can start working now. " she said then left me.

Seri also excused herself then left I was now alone.